Best birthday gift

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
On Wednesday the 4th i turned 21, and my mom came to me and asked me what i wanted for my birthday since she was unsuccessful in finding me a gift. And i really couldnt think of anything more then a 3G Iphone, so i told her that once the phone comes out thats really what i want.

can anyone else come up with a better gift for their birthday then an IPHONE:eek:

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
On Wednesday the 4th i turned 21, and my mom came to me and asked me what i wanted for my birthday since she was unsuccessful in finding me a gift. And i really couldnt think of anything more then a 3G Iphone, so i told her that once the phone comes out thats really what i want.

can anyone else come up with a better gift for their birthday then an IPHONE:eek:

I'll take Angelina Jolie... thanks. As long as my wife is ok with it that is. KIDDING!!! :D

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Some Apple stock to play around with come WWDC?

The tablet I'm dreaming comes out in 3 days?

And iPhone loaded with pr0n? (I wanted to do something 21-ish, perverted basically, but it had to be Apple involved, so...)

My younger sister just graduated from high school and I was thinking iPhone2, too(no pr0n in her phone, thank you very much). I'd rather get her a tablet though. If there was ever a product geared for the student market, it would be a gigantic iPhone with handwriting recognition.

redsoxfan950

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
well have that rong. ask for a new macbook pro then get the free pinter and free ipod touch sell it on ebay and then you can by your new iPhone.

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Seriously? How about something you can cherish for years to come and won't want to replace after 12 months? (Just a thought - from someone who'll be buying his son a present for his 21st next month)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB