Battery Life

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how the battery life is on the iPhone 7 Plus.

Battery life is about 2-hours more based on normal usage over the 6S / 6S+ (roughly)

Some get better life, some get worse life. All depends on your day-2-day usage.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I've only had mine a few days but I'm getting great battery life. My last charge I used it two full days and still had over 50% charge left.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
This is what I'm getting:
df3cddd7ab207f16993da18bed919374.jpg

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
hello

the first two days the battery life is aweful. the reason is for all downloading and playing around with it. making pictures and try this.... after a week you get a solid little pocket mac that last all day and more. however if you the person and check all the time you may find yourself on the charger around 5pm.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The battery life I was getting with the iPhone 7 exceeded my expectations and was slightly better than my iPhone 6S Plus. I'm hoping my iPhone 7 Plus exceeds my expectations as well. I'll know in a few days, especially after I set it up as new.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
This is very nice to hear. Better battery life is something we all want more of. Waiting for the day when Apple says the phones lasts 2 days.

Mine already last 2 days with over 8 hours usage. I use a lot of social apps including facebook, instagram, Tapatalk, iMore.....

Also play light games -> final fantasy Zidane.

And singing with the music app I use.

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Bought iphone yesterday, fully charged it over night, and now i use it and when I go to battery I get this

''Usage times will be shown after iphone is fully charged'', but it was fully charged :S

IMG_0093.PNG

MacDanny

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
I must use my phone a lot more than most .. i have never been able to go more than a day without having to charge. Like everyone, I use social media apps, news, and occasional YouTube .. no games.. also only use middle of the road brightness. But my wife does complain I'm on my phone a lot.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 7 plus 4.31 HRS battery usage and iPhone is dead. maybe i should not play pokemon with my son anymore....lol usually i am getting around 10 hrs