Battery life is outstanding.

anon(10607787)

May 25, 2019
Visit site
The highest my phone battery ever been was 90% and that's when i first took it out the box. I charge my phone around 80-87 % since sunday and i am getting more than 24 hours battery life. I never let my phone die completely but I think you guys get my point.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
To touch back with this thread, I took my phone off the charger at 7:00 this morning. Here I am at a quarter til 9 with 40% left. That’s awesome in my book. I’ve been streaming Spotify consistently from around 10 am until 4:30. Texting and checking emails. Web browsing intermittently. Two quick calls. And I tried out the new MARIO Kart game for around 10 minutes.

Oh and I ran a few app updates.

No complaints here and it’s great to know my phone will easily get through a full day with no issues.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was just thinking this morning how impressed I am with the battery life of my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Well done, Apple!

Wait...did I miss something? How did that get past me? Last I read JustMeD was very happy with his X...Laughing.
Congratulations Sir.
Yes. The battery life on my Pro Max has been nothing short of stellar.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Battery life is exceptional so far with the pro max. I charged my phone up to around 97% yesterday 8am or so. This morning at 5:15am I still have 60% left. Used my phone as I normally would with calls, texts, mail, music, and some web browsing. Didn’t put it through a whole lot, but it’s pretty darn good!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I got three days of usual use between charges now i'm out of the honeymoon period with my Pro Max. Unbelievable battery performance.

Now, I put it on charge before I go to bed, whilst i'm performing my nightly ablutions and take it off fast charge at 100% before I sleep and I still have over 70% battery by the same time the following night. I reckon with a battery case, I could go five or six days between charges with my normal use.

o_O

anon(10607787)

May 25, 2019
Visit site
Update came out today and addressing the battery drain issue. By damn, if we had battery drain issues and getting that good battery life, I wonder what we will get now?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Battery life on iPhone Pro Max

I’m very impress with the battery life. I left home at 7AM at 100% fully charge. Came home from work at 5:30PM and I still have 70% left. Used my phone primarily on emails, social media, browsing the web and watching YouTube the whole day. How’s your experience so far?

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Had the Xr and battery life was great, so far it looks like the iPhone 11 is even better.
I came from an XR also. I have only had my Pro Max a few days so thing are settling in still. How much better is the battery for you? My XR was outstanding and it looks like my 11 pro max is slightly better also. So far I am seeing about a 4-5% gain in battery life over the XR (this is just an observation not scientific)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I came from an XR also. I have only had my Pro Max a few days so thing are settling in still. How much better is the battery for you? My XR was outstanding and it looks like my 11 pro max is slightly better also. So far I am seeing about a 4-5% gain in battery life over the XR (this is just an observation not scientific)

Going on 2 weeks with the 11 and so far the battery has been great, hard to judge how much better as I charge it every night. Will try running it this weekend.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I made the switch from a xs max to pro max and battery I crazy good. I think this phone feels a little bit snappier to

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I returned the 11 pro max for a 11 pro due to the size and the battery life is very noticeable. The pros battery is okay but not impressive.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
My battery is amazing. Took phone off charger at 630. Watched probably an hour of YouTube. Lots of safari. On my phone all day. Did the 13.2 update. Still at 47%. Unreal. Great job Apple

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is incredible. Took it off the charger yesterday roughly around 9am. It’s 7:30pm where I’m at & im at 73%. Took a few pics, played an hour or so of Music & been texting kinda heavily. Other than that the standby is awesome

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Just had to chime in here. I was at Disney world last week. On day 2 my youngest had a stomach bug which kept me in the room all morning. I pulled the max off the charger at around 7 am and didn’t bother to plug it back in while in the room. I spent all morning, while my son slept, playing clash Royale and watching YouTube. By 1 pm my wife came back and my oldest son and I headed out to the parks. Still haven’t charged. I then stayed out to around 9 pm. Took tons of pictures and videos, phone calls to check in on the sick one and plenty of GPS usage while using the Disney app. When I finally got into bed my stats blew my mind. I still had 20% battery remaining after an astounding 9 hours of screen on time. The best part, I never, not a single time, stressed about battery life

Bravo Apple. Bravo.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just had to chime in here. I was at Disney world last week. On day 2 my youngest had a stomach bug which kept me in the room all morning. I pulled the max off the charger at around 7 am and didn’t bother to plug it back in while in the room. I spent all morning, while my son slept, playing clash Royale and watching YouTube. By 1 pm my wife came back and my oldest son and I headed out to the parks. Still haven’t charged. I then stayed out to around 9 pm. Took tons of pictures and videos, phone calls to check in on the sick one and plenty of GPS usage while using the Disney app. When I finally got into bed my stats blew my mind. I still had 20% battery remaining after an astounding 9 hours of screen on time. The best part, I never, not a single time, stressed about battery life

Bravo Apple. Bravo.

Awesome! and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here in Orlando.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77