Baseball Slugger 3D

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Ive been playing this game for awhile and winning but havent gotten any cash or unlocks yet.. why cant i unlock anything yet not even a jersey?!

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
To purchase locked items, you need to accumulate gold balls. You get credit for each gold ball you knock out of the park, a certain number of gold balls for winning matchups, and anywhere from twenty to thousands of gold balls for completing "achievements" in the game (win five matchups in a row, hit 50 home runs, etc.)

To see what it takes to earn each achievement, start the game, hit Play, tap the blue baseball player icon in the bottom left corner and then tap the green exclamation point icon in the top right. Tap on each achievement to see the requirements.

Lastly, once you've accumulated enough gold balls, tap on the icon for the equipment category you want to look at, then double tap whichever piece of equipment you want.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to best guide the ball to left, right, or center in order to call shots?
Practice, swing late or early.

As far as gaining 'cash' (actually gold balls). You earn them for being good, ya cant be a pile of poo. I have about 20 things unlocked because I am a monster at the game.

My name is CFLIZZLE on it, I will destroy you...;)

Jokes aside, just go to the setting and redeem your gold balls for unlockables, like bats jersey's, helmets, etc...

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Whoeever played me from here I want a rematch, I had push notifcations coming thru while playing as you destroyed me....argh! hahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB