Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Why would he sale it if it was found?? That's the reason a lot of people never get their phone back. That's making money from someone's lost property. That's not cool. How would you feel if someone found your iPhone?? You'd hope to get it back. Tell your friend to do the right thing, and the good karma comes to you. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Why would he sale it if it was found?? That's the reason a lot of people never get their phone back. That's making money from someone's lost property. That's not cool. How would you feel if someone found your iPhone?? You'd hope to get it back. Tell your friend to do the right thing, and the good karma comes to you. :)

You answered your own question. There are TONS of people who could care less about "good karma" and are more concerned with making a buck on someone's misfortune.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
first of all I am not a dude, I am a chick, why people keep thinking I am a man? clearly Arielle is a woman's name. also I never said I bought it I saw a lot of bad ESN iPhone 4S' on eBay

keep in mind user names often mean nothing... we dont know if thats your name or something you made up. I personally try not to assume someones sex but you have to remember we wont know by a user name alone most the time..

Reactions: ariellemerperle
Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
yeah I just don't like being called a dude.....antagonist I don't think we could sell it anyway because I don't have a "verified" PayPal account.....they uses to let you use a credit card to verify your identity but now it's checking or savings account lame....most people who try and sell bad ESN phones don't get money off Craigslist either

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77