AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint

Which provider will you be using with your new iPhone 5?

• AT&T

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Sprint

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Verizon

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • T-Mobile (unlocked)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I don't live in the USA

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I have had both AT&T and Verizon and I will say that Verizon is the best HANDS DOWN. They are a bit pricey but with the coverage they provide, it is totally worth it. I live in the middle of GA and to get anywhere in this Godforsaken state, you have to take the back roads and you will end up in the middle no nowhere at times but I will always havea strong 3G signal (and 4G depending on the city). I wiould recommend VZW to anyone and EVERYONE!

mc511#CB

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So satisfied with att right now. The lte is the south Jersey Philly area is amazingly fast and from speed test it slaughters Verizon. The coverage in your area may vary because on carrier may not be as well covered as another. People around here don't have sprint or at least I don't know many that do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had both AT&T and Verizon and I will say that Verizon is the best HANDS DOWN. They are a bit pricey but with the coverage they provide, it is totally worth it. I live in the middle of GA and to get anywhere in this Godforsaken state, you have to take the back roads and you will end up in the middle no nowhere at times but I will always havea strong 3G signal (and 4G depending on the city). I wiould recommend VZW to anyone and EVERYONE!

Shout out to GA!!! Im in South Ga and the signal is amazing here. AT&T has an ok signal, but where I am is literally painted RED when looking at the map so there are no dead areas. Not to mention that they have the nations largest 4G network and will cover 100% of the US by the end of 2013. I have been with them for a while and they have been great to me. I also get a really good discount on my monthly bill and accessories for being a firefighter. Its all about what type of signal you have where you live but I cant think of any reason I (or anyone to be honest) would ever switch. Of course, I also haven't had a bad experience with them either though...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll