As a male, am I the only one who likes the white faced iPhones?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Has nothing to do with gender for me. It has everything to do with science. Most TV's and screens have a black front because it disappears when you're watching it. A white bezel iPhone, and even worse on an iPad, never disappears. I'm always seeing it, and it bothers me. Not to mention Apple bothers me by not have offering the gold backs with a black front, which would look amazing.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I used to think white was girly. I've always had black then space grey and wouldn't get white, not because it's girly but because it's just not my taste

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the Matte Black finish as well and as a male I love the white. However, in my opinion, within the current lineup Apple offers, silver is not white. I miss the actual true white look of the iPhone 4. Not so much the glass but the white. Time there is just something about right white that gives the appearance of cleanliness and minimalism. I even think so with the old MacBooks too.
I realize they would usually turn yellow and discolor but I feel true white could be offered again with the new updated materials.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don't think the color white is female only. I see many men sporting white iPhones and the galaxy line too. It's a person's choice. If you like white carry white! Enjoy it
I have the white with rose gold. Wish more rose gold!

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm a guy and the last 4-5 phones have been white. I prefer them to the black phones, but I have to admit that I almost pulled the trigger on the matte black when I upgraded.

onlyifuknewme

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
This is more of a discussion. I hope it doesn't get out of hand.

I got myself the matte black 7Plus around launch. Have been using it daily and love it, however I have seeming to be miss the white/silver combo I have used since the 4s. I don't know what it is, but I love the white faces iPhone. Am I the only guy who does? I say male because I see and know a lot of females whether they be family, friends, or just random walkers I see with the white faced iPhones.

So I went and did what any rational person would do and picked up a white/silver 7Plus and gave my black 7 plus to my mother.

I've always bought a white phone. Whether it was a Samsung or Apple. It just seems cleaner and nicer. Makes the phone stand out more than just a black phone. Although I do tend to change my back covers a lot! :biggrin:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don't tire of white. Ever since using Note series. All of them have had white Love the white. Same on my Apple. White front. My iPad Pro
White is classic. Fresh. Beautiful
Men and women alike

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm a male and like the white phone with the black case. I almost got the red iPhone so I could have black, red, and white, which matches my boat. That would have been more to aggravate the wife because I always say I get things to match the boat just to get under her skin.

cubs88

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
I've never considered it a masculine or feminine thing but initially I did prefer white, maybe because it was more uncommon back then. Now I care more about the back colour than the front and as you can't get matte black with a white face it didn't leave me much choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber