(Arrowverse) Crisis on Earth-X [Spoilers!]

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, after seeing the first night of Crisis on Earth-X, I have to say it really has made my night.
It is, so far, way better than any Arrowverse crossover.

What do you guys think?
( Especially you @pkcable )

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Thoughts on Crisis on Earth-X [Spoilers!]

Honestly it could have been great. It’s not done yet, but I’m still tired of seeing doppelgängers of the main characters already. Especially all the different Harrison Wells, even if it is just Eobard Thawn. They could have easily added new villains, but that would have killed their already minimal special effects budget.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I loved everything about Supergirl. It’s safe to say I’m in love with her.

The Sara / Alex bit also made me cheer. It was a well deserved hook up.

I hope to see more from Arrow and Flash. They have been quite on the background regarding action.

Oh, and I hated to see Thawn, once again. It’s getting real old real soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I really have to get back to watching tv shows....(Laughing)....I initially had no idea what you all were discussing.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well, after seeing the first night of Crisis on Earth-X, I have to say it really has made my night.
It is, so far, way better than any Arrowverse crossover.

What do you guys think?
( Especially you @pkcable )

Ok I'm sorta in a bit of a pickle. I'm completely caught up on Flash, and nearly so on Supergirl, BUT I am way behind on League AND I have yet to see an Arrow. My DVR is full though. Can I watch the crossover without spoiling the other shows too much? Or should I catch up first?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm sorta in a bit of a pickle. I'm completely caught up on Flash, and nearly so on Supergirl, BUT I am way behind on League AND I have yet to see an Arrow. My DVR is full though. Can I watch the crossover without spoiling the other shows too much? Or should I catch up first?

You wouldn’t have too much spoiled.
Yes, the personal stories of some characters have been carried over to the crossover, but it’s not something that would ruin the experience of the other shows for you.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You wouldn’t have too much spoiled.
Yes, the personal stories of some characters have been carried over to the crossover, but it’s not something that would ruin the experience of the other shows for you.

Ok cool I will watch. :) Figured since it was taking place on Earth X (whatever that is) it might be enough of a standalone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok cool I will watch. :) Figured since it was taking place on Earth X (whatever that is) it might be enough of a standalone.

Partly true on both assumptions.
The best part though is that they mostly did away with the individual shows altogether.
Last year it revolved more about the 4 shows as a stand-alone, with a major common enemy as the binding them together part.
This year you won’t be able to tell which show you’re officially watching. That’s what makes this crossover all the better.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Partly true on both assumptions.
The best part though is that they mostly did away with the individual shows altogether.
Last year it revolved more about the 4 shows as a stand-alone, with a major common enemy as the binding them together part.
This year you won’t be able to tell which show you’re officially watching. That’s what makes this crossover all the better.

This made me excited. I watch The Flash consistently. I started watching LoT and got bored after the first season. I was too lazy to find time to binge watch Arrow to get caught up on that so I've really only seen a handful of episodes. And I watched the first few episodes of Supergirl and wasn't interested enough to go back (though I hear its better now that it was moved to CW).

But I consistently enjoyed the crossovers they do each season. This one sounds like a far better one.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Just watched the first two parts of the crossover. Was definitely impressed. Kind of tired of the whole “another earths villains who are the doppelgänger of Earth 1 hero’s” thing but aside from that it’s a pretty fun crossover. I especially enjoy how each episode isn’t directly tied to the stars of the series. It truly feels like a crossover.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just watched the first two parts of the crossover. Was definitely impressed. Kind of tired of the whole “another earths villains who are the doppelgänger of Earth 1 hero’s” thing but aside from that it’s a pretty fun crossover. I especially enjoy how each episode isn’t directly tied to the stars of the series. It truly feels like a crossover.

Yeah, and the tired jokes. There were a couple good ones, but some are just terrible. I like that they made this one a special story, not just everybody teaming up.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have to say, part 3 was the weakest part of this crossover but part 4 did more than make up for it.

I have them lined up in the watchlist again and will rewatch them back to back soon enough.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4