Apples reasoning for taking so long to put apps back for sale

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm really hoping someone can answer this question for me. I really love my iPhone but of of the apple philosophy "feature creep" app store policies have been grating on me recently.
For example I was searching for updates for one of my most used applications and found that it had been completely removed from the app store. In its place the developer has released an identical app by a different name for the same price I paid. Ok I don't expect free upgrades forever but a bug fix by a new name I was a little peeved to say the least. I emailed the developer to enquire about the predicament and find out that apple had pulled the app 2 months ago because the website that it drew data from "Craigslist" included lewd pictures. Okay I can understand this who really wants an app like that anyways, what gets me is supposedly they fixes the problem 2 months ago and the fix has not been added back to the store yet. It has been so long in fact that the company was actually able to package the fix up as a "different" app and get it approved. What is the logic in this? Does this happen often? I'm just a little stressed right now because I had heard of this type of thing and I always defended apple but this seems ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
You can email apple iTunes support they will refund you the amount you paid just tell them the app you bought isn't in the appstore anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8