Apple Watch replacement

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So I have a series 3 stainless and had to send it in for a repair replacement. They sent me a brand new series 4! Was this just because they probably don’t have any series 3 left and they are at the very end of their product cycle or a likely mistake? Trust me, I’m not complaining.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
It was probably cheaper for them to replace the device than spend money to fix yours. Happens all the time.

Accept it and go on.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
So I have a series 3 stainless and had to send it in for a repair replacement. They sent me a brand new series 4! Was this just because they probably don’t have any series 3 left and they are at the very end of their product cycle or a likely mistake? Trust me, I’m not complaining.

If I was to guess - and that's all any of us could do - it's probably because of the stainless steel. They stopped making the SS Series 3 when the Series 4 was released, and they probably have no more supply. And it doesn't seem fair to replace a SS S3 with an aluminum S3.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
If I was to guess - and that's all any of us could do - it's probably because of the stainless steel. They stopped making the SS Series 3 when the Series 4 was released, and they probably have no more supply. And it doesn't seem fair to replace a SS S3 with an aluminum S3.

This would be my guess as well.

dondon

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site

IDK, I had a SS series 2 and Apple replaced it with a SS series 3. They even let me buy 2 years of Apple Care on it. I didn’t complain either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dguc