Apple Watch orders..

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So 31% of 300 million initially want an Apple watch. 93 million sales scares Apple? I think that they will take those numbers initially. At that isn't even counting overseas sales.
It would take BlackBerry around seventeen years to sell that many Quasim....er.....Passports......

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not terribly sold the Apple Watch in either of It's editions (no pup intended) will create extremely high demand. I think there's simply too many combinations and the product is simply not proven. It's the first Apple product EVER to absolutely not be advertised as a necessity save for maybe the Apple TV.
Most tech is unnecessary. New tech is nearly universally unnecessary.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
News in news no matter what and if Apple sells a ton of watches, congrats! But either way, everyone needs to know the full news.

Calling this "full news" would be like me making a blog entry online randomly saying "Apple distributing HIV with every iPhone sold..." and calling it the "full news". You've defined your existence within this community...don't be surprised when 99% of the members here laugh or scoff at your pitiful attempts at spreading this drivel as "news".

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!!!!! I needed something to read while at the metro platform so I finally clicked on this set of world class hard hitting Pulitzer award winning "News" and I had a good time with the last paragraph:
" It's unclear if UDN Mobile's report is correct, but even if it is accurate, supply chain activities aren't always a clear indicator of Apple's plans for future products. Taiwanese publications like DigiTimes frequently publish reports like these that don't always reflect factual information about Apple's products.*"
Translation-we wrote this as something you could read while in the loo. We've got nothing factual to base it on and the source has been wrong before.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
First off, DigiTimes has a terrible track record. Secondly, I challenge you to historically identify an Apple hardware release in the past eight years that hasn't had this exact same story claiming production shortages will constrain initial sales. Thirdly, it never matters. Apple's customers always wait however long it takes to get their next high quality product, even sight unseen, because we trust them to deliver products that look great, are manufactured to incredible tolerances with quality that puts most of the industry to shame, and will work as advertised.

I can hardly wait to preorder in two weeks. This is going to be fun,

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am buying a S/S 42MM model as soon as it's available to try out. I am also a Blackberry user along with my iPhone 6+ which I am using more and more lately because most of my clients have custom apps that I am required to use.

I am excited about this new product and I honestly think the ting is about 200 dollars more then it should be, but I am still going to give one a try. Only a few more weeks to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77