Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

abalboa3

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

So I just got an email from Apple about my order, unfortunately not the one I wanted. Just a confirmation that I should receive it sometime in the next two weeks. 😢

iMoreAppImg_20150422_221145.jpg

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I got the same email, card still not charged and really nothing different. I miss the point of the email?!?!

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

I got the same email. Doesn't look good for getting delivery on Friday. Sucks that I stayed up and ordered immediately to not get it on launch day.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Here's the email so others can weigh in with their opinions...

Dear Jake Pleasants,

Your Apple Watch will be delivered between April 24th and May 8th. When your order ships, we'll send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.

To help you get started and learn about the amazing things you can do with Apple Watch, please see our Guided Tour videos.

Apple Watch requires iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2 or later. Please take a moment to check that your iPhone is up to date.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store

MightyHollywood

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Here's the email so others can weigh in with their opinions...

Dear Jake Pleasants,

Your Apple Watch will be delivered between April 24th and May 8th. When your order ships, we'll send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.

To help you get started and learn about the amazing things you can do with Apple Watch, please see our Guided Tour videos.

Apple Watch requires iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.2 or later. Please take a moment to check that your iPhone is up to date.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store

That's exactly what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, looks like we are all getting the "we are sorry you ain't getting your watch" email.... Disappointed.

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site

I just got what others are calling the, "email of death" and my order is still processing. Had an expected Apr 24th-May 8th date

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

I just checked with Apple. I ordered the SS Milanese band in MD, :05 after launch for delivery 4/28-5/8 . I ordered Apple Care with the watch. I asked if AC could be the cause of delay and he said "that makes sense since they have to go through another registration process before shipping". Has anyone else with Apple Care received tracking info?

I have the preparing to ship, and got the AppleCare. I got my tracking number for ups using the reference workaround listed on this thread. I got charged Monday.

fjcinnc1

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I guess all of us who just got that email are going to be in future shipments. No more launch days for me. I'm losing faith in Apple's ability to deliver their watches. Why would they think it was a good idea to package the watches with various different bands? They should have all come with a sport band and you buy an additional specialty band.

jfattizzi

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I ordered two space grey 42mm watches. About 30 sec apart on launch day. One is preparing to ship and the other I was just sent the email from Apple

kmerenda

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

So I just got an email from Apple about my order, unfortunately not the one I wanted. Just a confirmation that I should receive it sometime in the next two weeks. ��

View attachment 80474
I got that too, for my SS Milanese 42mm ordered at xx:05a from Houston.

Just after I completed the SS order, I placed a separate order for 42mm sport with green sport band. That one charged yesterday and is prepping for shipment. The email of death only references the order number for the 42mm SS with milanese - the one I ordered first.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I don't remember seeing any on the website prior to the pre-order saying it would be shipping between the 24 and 8th? It said shipping on the 24th or am I wrong??

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Why are we so discouraged by the email? I see it, at worst, as a ploy by Apple merely trying to calm us down. But more realistically, I think it's just a formality. I don't think we should get too worried about it.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

So is it still the case that not one person on this forum has gotten the formal shipping email from Apple yet?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang