Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I'll throw my order info in again. I've been watching this thread since I ordered.

Order:  Watch Sport Space Gray w/ Black Sport Band.
Ordered: April 24th.
Confirmation email: 8:59pm
Delivery: 22nd-29th of June

Yeah I ordered a 42 sport space grey the 24th too and I have the same delivery date

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I just received notice that my standalone White Sport Band and Black Leather Loop Band are being Prepared for Shipment, and my credit card was charged this evening, so those watches using those bands should have enough stock for watch orders now.

uncleZZ

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I got status change yesterday Friday on my wife's AW, shipped from Shanghai, delivery date on Saturday here in Shenzhen. It's already 7PM, no EMS delivery guy, getting desperate. I'd like to steal my wife's orange wristband to match my new shoes, otherwise I can't go out for dinner. :-D

Last edited:

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I've been on the forum quite a bit... And I agree there is an abundance of deliveries Monday-Thursday for some reason.. For all the new people welcome to waiting area lol... Like I said before I order 2 SG BSB 38 & 42 on April 10.. Was given eta of June.. Then updated to May 29 to June 11.. Then received and update the 38 will arrive today.. All the 38's come faster the 42's are delayed but I do hope I get mine by at least next week...

I am still waiting for mine as well. Same delivery as yours.

42mm SG BSB
Ordered 4/10 @ 6:50 am Central time
delivery May 29 to June 11
Still in processing limbo

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I just received notice that my standalone White Sport Band and Black Leather Loop Band are being Prepared for Shipment, and my credit card was charged this evening, so those watches using those bands should have enough stock for watch orders now.

The space gray and space black versions are still very slow to roll out. My white sport band is coming now too.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well guys I have decided that I am going to try and not drive myself crazy today, I will stop checking my status and the planes at least for today lol I will still be in here in case I miss any news. Neither my black sport band with space gray pin nor my SSSB link watch has shown any updates since 4/10 3:05AM EDT so at this point I just give up on checking, it will come when its ready I suppose.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 13th. SGS 42. Status changed to 5-6 weeks. Praying it gets here sooner as I can't even fathom waiting another month plus for this thing.

BelgiumRoland

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 2 42mm Sport with white band on the French online store on my 2nd. Delivery was announced in July but got a mail yesterday that both were on their way.

I should get them on Monday May 18th.

(now please don't hate me).

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 42mm Sport with white band on the French online store on my 2nd. Delivery was announced in July but got a mail yesterday that both were on their way.

I should get them on Monday May 18th.

(now please don't hate me).

Appears im about to cancal my order and go the sneaky route. I have a white sport 42 reserved till 3pm. Wohoooo

@BelgiumRoland Congratulations, you patience had paid off!
@rickykernohan How did you manage to do that?

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered the 38mm Apple Watch Sport, Pink band for my wife. It has a projected shipping of 3-5 weeks. It should be here June 17-30th. Now the real test begins... I wonder if I will get this one before the 42mm Sport SG BSB I ordered at xx:16 on the 10th of April. If I get hers before mine I am going to be pissed... but not as upset as my wife because I will take hers until I get mine (wicked grin). I'm not proud, I'll wear a pink band! I just want the watch, is that too much to ask?!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was working a conference all week so I was too busy to obsessively check my watch status. A welcome distraction...I may be in the minority but I'm not too stressed about the time it's taking for my watch to come. I waited over a month when they 1st launched gold iPhones. My watch will come I just have to do some breathing exercises and remind myself to remain calm...

My moms 38mm went from 5-6 weeks to 3-4 weeks to shipped all within 24hrs. So fingers crossed that my delivery estimate is just very conservative.

Ordered 4/28
42mm ss wsb
Est delivery 6/22-6/29

Ordered 5/10
Milanese loop band
Est delivery 6/22-6/29

ajm0231

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Ordered May 11th. No change since then. I haven't seen any updates on people from Texas. So I don't know if there is something to look into there about shipments to Texas. But oh well, I'll just wait. And wait some more.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431796181.119411.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77