Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I have dropped cable because the shows i want to watch or not on when I want to watch them. Now I have 60.00 a month to spend on tv shows I can and want to watch on my new Apple TV, if I win that is.

jbonzo

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV (2010) for me please

Heck, I need an Apple TV because I want an Apple TV. Oh, and it's my Birthday next week!

Justin :p

terrydawson

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
So very Star Trekian

Isn't this what we've all been waiting for? Our TV, our way? As one who works long hours and long weeks the DVR has been an absolute kick. Apple TV is better than a next evolution, it's a new incarnation.

joshuadavid12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I would love an Apple TV for a countless number of reason. first off would be my over fascination with everything Apple. Just the overall user friendly access of all Apple products really shows why they have had such success with their products, Apple TV included. I switched from Verizon to AT&T just for the iPhone and ever since then Ive been a firm believer in Apple. I would love to have an iPad and an Apple TV but the money situations I have being a college student just dont allow me to at the time. The overall usability of Apple TV just amazes me. Apple manages to fit all sorts of entertainment into one package and Apple never fails to deliver on quality. Netflix is the big component for me and airplay as well. I would love to have my hands on an Apple TV.

mrhm8741

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, we had to shut down our cable tv because the monthly fee
Is outrages. So now my 5yr old an 4yr old are watching the same movie over
An over. I'm getting tired of the same movie, I want to get them the apple
Tv, because it's a cheaper way for tv entertainment for them.

davidcox6

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Netflix followed by $ .99 rentals and finally the future "hackability" of this little device. Would love to have one to play with... Please, Please!

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
DVD and Blu-Ray must die!

I need an Apple TV because 1) the last time I rented a movie it was on VHS tape, and 2) I'm getting sick of buying plastic discs. Oh, and my ancient standard-def TiVo is about to die, so that's kind of another reason.

Selfish, I know, but I've been so good at Apple TV self-denial. Until now, that is. This is the year, whether I win one here or not.

Mark511

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new HDTV and I want Apple TV for the Airplay and Streaming from Netflix or itunes. Airplay will be big for me because we always have people over and it would be nice to be able to show my pictures and videos from my iphone over the air!!!

nucmed9

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
apple tv give away

I am just moving into the apple relm. My kids can stop using my computer. Would love to be able to rent and use netflix.

nolimitsdude

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

My universal remote has a special spot ready for the unique device. Netfilx on the big screen without dedicating my macbook is great. Best of all WWDC needs to be seen prime time on my big screen ASAP.

@nolimitsdude

evonam

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I want one because it'll make me the coolest kid on the block. I can show off to all the other cool kids and they'll jealous of me...and then I'll tell them I got it from the sweetest site on the internet if you have any apple powered device.

They'll cry themselves to sleep thinking about how much cooler I am then them, all whilst I watch netflix.

drewdatrip

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested to see what this device can do in light of it's jailbreak ability, and how the xbmc community does with it.
Also I'd live it for simple cartoon steaming for my son!
Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28