Apple is losing...it's magical touch?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Samsung execs are going to have a rough weekend of trying to figure out how to push their next big release before the iPhone puts them too far into a hole and the upcoming Nokia phone makes people completely forget about the GSIII. In technology time, the Galaxy S III is certainly not a new fish, I'm sure Samsung will bring something to get their sales back in order in early 2013...around the time the iPhone 6 speculation machine starts up...lol.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BTW, has Samsung filed their patent suit yet over iPhone 5's LTE? Anybody heard anything? It won't have any real effect on anything, but was wondering if Samsung followed through or if they were just blowing smoke up Apple's skirt.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My secret hope is the iPad mini is really a phone with a big-ass screen, and they catch the world flatfooted on announce day. :D

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
It's funny to read comments about iPhone 5 itself when the thread's main topic was on
Apple's Presentation is not as magical as it once was.

Go on ^^ tell me how iPhone 5 sucked or awesome because I'm standing firmly on the ground that iPhone 5 is the greatest. Period.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm afraid that Apple will coast on their past successes and continue to deliver items that, for me, generate nothing more than a big fat "meh."

i'm confused, are you being forced to buy Apple products? no. show them with your wallet. otherwise this just looks like you have a hard on for hating everything Apple

yet you keep coming back trying to prove your point(s) i guess :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien