Apple Event Live 2014

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
On a happier note... Apple release day... When you can comfortably rock your 5s naked cause you want the 6 lol

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
That’s funny. Don’t they have the same upper management as iMore? Somebody sleeping at the switch over there?

I think there are some mixed messages around those parts about what "Mobile Nations" is supposed to be. You head over to Crackberry and it's more like "Warring Nations". I don't think the top brass can be completely blamed either, I think it's just out of control. Plus, if my memory serves me well, some of the staff and volunteers were originally instigators in various different "phone wars". They may be less publicly abusive, but you can guarantee that it also affects how they handle others being abusive and berating.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think there are some mixed messages around those parts about what "Mobile Nations" is supposed to be. You head over to Crackberry and it's more like "Warring Nations". I don't think the top brass can be completely blamed either, I think it's just out of control. Plus, if my memory serves me well, some of the staff and volunteers were originally instigators in various different "phone wars". They may be less publicly abusive, but you can guarantee that it also affects how they handle others being abusive and berating.
Like when Kevin posted a picture of himself in a crouching position with an iPad under him, insinuating he was releasing his feces on it, holding his Blackberry Playbook (big LOL), all while linking Rene's iPad review. I thought that was kind of messed up. Playful or not, all these guys work hard on their reviews and that's not a way I'd link the review to my fren-emy's site. So it's no wonder the members at CB act the way they do.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Like when Kevin posted a picture of himself in a crouching position with an iPad under him, insinuating he was releasing his feces on it, holding his Blackberry Playbook (big LOL), all while linking Rene's iPad review. I thought that was kind of messed up. Playful or not, all these guys work hard on their reviews and that's not a way I'd link the review to my fren-emy's site. So it's no wonder the members at CB act the way they do.

Yup, even if it was meant playfully, the militants/zealots/whatever you want to call them clearly take signals like the from their leadership as a warcry.