Anyone's order changed to preparing for shipment?

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Art, it's not about me dying because I don't have my iPhone right now (I have no problem being without a phone). I don't like being told one thing then something that's 180? different and have that happen 4 or 5 times. I just ask for a straight answer - heck, even an "I don't know" would suffice! If a rep told me they didn't know, I'd be ok with that (a little miffed) but at least I'm getting the truth and they could connect me to someone who may know more.

They are trained not to say they do not know even if they do not. There are lots of moving parts during an iPhone launch. Until you have a tracking number coming to you I would just relax and not call. If you call 5 more times you will get 5 more different or possibly wrong answers.

jbreakz01

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
They are trained not to say they do not know even if they do not. There are lots of moving parts during an iPhone launch. Until you have a tracking number coming to you I would just relax and not call. If you call 5 more times you will get 5 more different or possibly wrong answers.

Wow...way for everyone to totally jump on me for explaining what I found out and sharing. Thanks, but have a great life all!

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
My order through the Apple Store just updated to prepping for shipment this morning and card was charged. However, eta hasn't changed from original 7-10 days.

Same here. They better get the info in shortly to update us , or a lot of people will have to get up early to snag one on opening day...

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Wow...way for everyone to totally jump on me for explaining what I found out and sharing. Thanks, but have a great life all!

Totally was not jumping on you just trying to help you not be so disappointed. I ordered from apple unlocked and like you have a perfectly fine device so I am just waiting to get an email with my tracking number. Good luck to you.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Originally thru apple I was scheduled for Oct 1st-7th delivery and it changed to shipped today with a delivery date of the 25th next week for 2 128GB AT&T 6 Plus' ... Getting pumped

CT9AJ

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Nine has been saying "Preparing for shipment" since Monday. Expected delivery: Oct 13-20. When will it changed to shipped??

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine was in processing mode for 3 weeks before it changed to preparing for shipment.
It only stayed in preparing for shipment for 2 days before it shipped out today.
It's on its way!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine was in processing mode for 3 weeks before it changed to preparing for shipment.
It only stayed in preparing for shipment for 2 days before it shipped out today.
It's on its way!

Mine says preparing for shipment through the AT&T app but on the website it still says processing.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here is the history data of my iPhone upgrade adventure 2014 for everyone's information. There is hope everyone, good luck to all!

Ordered two phones morning of 9/12 preorder day, one on Apple App other on ATT site. Both phones 6 Plus Space Grey 128GB. Both phones under ATT Family Value Plan, Next upgrades.

Apple
Order date - Friday 9/12/14 03:20 AM EDT
Confirmed expected arrival date - Friday 9/19/14 (Launch Day)
Actual received date - Friday 9/19/14 @ 4:35 PM EDT via UPS (Signature req)
Phone flawless, set up via iTunes, restore to backed up 5s data.
Purchased AppleCare+ and Black leather case @ Apple Store 9/20/14
Purchased Zagg HD screen cover @ ATT store 9/22/14
Waiting for 6s+ upgrade Sep 2015, searching for leaks rumors......starts again!

ATT
Ordered - Fri 9/12 03:40 AM EDT on line ATT site
Confirmation - 9/12 2:53 AM CDT 14 to 21 bus day ship $47.50 added to bill
Expected ship on 9/12 - 10/13 to 10/22 online and phone checks
Expected ship changed 9/18 - 10/02 to 10/13 (preparing to ship/backordered)
Email of ship - received 10/08 10:33 PM EDT
Actual ship - 10/08 7:38 PM via USPS from Fort Worth TX
USPS tracking planned arrival date - Sat 10/11/14
Actual received - Sat 10/11/14 @ 11:08 AM EDT (reg mailman no sig)
Phone flawless, will set up via iTunes, restore to backed up 5s data.
Previous purchased Black leather case via Apple Store online
Going to purchased AppleCare+ @ Apple Store today, 10/11/14
Previous purchased Zagg HD screen cover @ ATT store 9/22/14

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien