Anyone know good iOS word games?

bassruffneck

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I read this study on how most adults take longer to improve their vocabulary as compared to children and I realised its definitely true for me. So I decided to download word games that you play and at the same time gives you new words to improve your vocabulary. I mean, its easier to remember stuff when its fun, right?

Would you know some good iPhone word games that helps serve the purpose?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Letterpress is definitely a must. I have played many different word games on my iPhone and iPad and my favorite is definitely Letterpress. Its not entirely what you described but it most definitely gets you to think.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I play a game that's fun to play with friends and its a knowledge based game called QuizBoard. Check it out.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Letterpress, which is that rare word game that is also just awesome to look at--great design.
Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends could work for you, and Lexic/Abca is nice too (but I don't see it in the app store at the moment).

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
+1 for Letterpress, which is that rare word game that is also just awesome to look at--great design.
Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends could work for you, and Lexic/Abca is nice too (but I don't see it in the app store at the moment).

+2 Letterpress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB