Anyone else excited for Super Mario Run?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I grew up playing Nintendo games. From the original console through the Wii (and other) Nintendo made products of today, I've always been a huge fan.

That's why when Shigeru Miyamoto took to the stage at the Apple Event, I was pleased. Real pleased. I knew some sort of cool game would be announced, and in the end we found out that Super Mario Run is coming to iOS later this year.

Can't wait! Take my money Nintendo! (and Apple) :)

Who else is excited? Or could you care less?

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
For me, this was one of the highlights of today's announcements. I don't normally play a lot of games on my iPhone, but this one looks really fun. Will be interesting to see if Nintendo also brings it to Apple TV, but I'm betting they probably will not.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
It was made apparent during the keynote that there would be an upfront cost to purchase the game but that there wouldn't be ongoing costs to play. Sounds good to me!

I also remember this being said during the keynote, but the iTunes Store page say it will have in app purchases. Hoping this is either a mistake, or that the purchases are for things non game related.

6c8d80a5709fcf84fb5814b401c5357f.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
No cause it's not Super Mario, It is Super iAP Slot Machine on the go!
Freemium useless game. I never spend my money on iAPs and freessss... just buy full games.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu