Any issues?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had a few issues, then restored as new last night. Everything now works and works well. No lag that I can tell. On iOS 9.0.1. I agree with Hank about any lag being the OS, and not the phone itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the phone yesterday and have been really pleased with it. Only issue I see happening is that when I am unlock the phone, apps don't always zoom out properly.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the phone yesterday and have been really pleased with it. Only issue I see happening is that when I am unlock the phone, apps don't always zoom out properly.

I get that every once in a while too. I'm sure it's software and will be fixed at some point.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes after opening phone the app I first go to won't open for a few seconds. After that it runs smoothly. Checked into it and others having same problem. Will be fixed with upcoming update. Love this phone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Had an itty bitty hiccup with pictures not attaching in group messages and also one where my email didn't attach to the server. Both were cleared up with a reboot. Been flying ever since. No problems at all.

AND INSANE BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT!

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Had an itty bitty hiccup with pictures not attaching in group messages and also one where my email didn't attach to the server. Both were cleared up with a reboot. Been flying ever since. No problems at all.

AND INSANE BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT!

I agree, the battery on my 6S is outstanding. Especially when in standby. I left my phone at 3% late last night for 2 hours and dropped 1%. Awesome.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh yah. This has been a light day for me because I'm basically in bed with a massive headache. But this is awesome.
5017cb01f17e3cb7f114c755ed164197.jpg
c30058169f0231d5d9e17885e2e349d5.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

seanu13

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'll have an issue with responsiveness while in the middle of doing something. The phone will randomly stop responding to touch input and freeze up. Like others said, I likely need to factory reset sadly. Glad to see its not just me with issues. Performance is great otherwise

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My 6S won't stay connected to LTE while in an area with great LTE coverage. Apple engineers are looking into my issue though.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a dead pixel. Also I did a hard reset because of battery drain and then location would just stay on all of the time with very few system services enabled. So I turned off location all together and now I have apps running in the background with no background app refresh enabled for any app and after I have closed the apps. Soooooooo I think I will be exchanging mostly because of the dead pixel.

dunamis

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes after opening phone the app I first go to won't open for a few seconds. After that it runs smoothly. Checked into it and others having same problem. Will be fixed with upcoming update. Love this phone.

can you see if the status bar briefly disappears when going to homescreen? I figured out with mine that while the status returns the phone freezes/lags. Only happens though when the phone has been off little while.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Haven't noticed anything other than iOS bugs, but that's not specific to the hardware.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Only issue I know of is that I can't get the home screen to go into landscape mode. I've tried troubleshooting, but I guess it's something that would only work if I reset the phone - and I don't want to do that. Not a biggie at all.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Only issue I know of is that I can't get the home screen to go into landscape mode. I've tried troubleshooting, but I guess it's something that would only work if I reset the phone - and I don't want to do that. Not a biggie at all.

You have a 6s right? The 6s does not support landscape on the home screen. That's only for the plus models.