Any issues after upgrading the iPad3? Should I wait?

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded OTA on both 4s and iPad3. No real problems, expect a few app bugs, espcially app store. But after 2 days now app store seems better.

VZWBB

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Still on the fence. So it seems that for me anyways, a couple of things now work different. For instance, when the lock pad comes up, iirc I could just blast my pin in there and go. Now I have to wiat a few seconds before it registers my touches. Second, I used to tether to my phone just fine, however now it seems like it drops connection and grabs it back again....on and off. Now granted I haven't tested it extensively but still. It also seems to do the same on wifi, but its not as noticable.

I can't say battery life is worse but it may be. Or it may be that I am just looking at it more so I am noticing it more. Anyone else on anything I posted so far?

flyersfan76

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I haven't had any issues with my iPad3, not even the wifi issue. Can't say the same about my 4S though, but it is what it is.

Lucky you. Everything is fine with me EXCEPT wifi. I left my Sirius radio at the office and tried to use the Sirius App. I kept dropping my connection.

At the office I can't seem to stay connected to the app store or have it load in a decent time.

Is there a fix for the wifi issue that my search hasn't turned up?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu