Android Veteran thinking about Iphone 5

Gorilla

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
So, i wanted to get the Gs3, but I dont have the cash, so I decided why not wait and see what apple is cooking up..

Ive used android for about 3 years and never owned an iphone, and am thinking about giving it a whirl..

I will say though that most of my use is interacting with the screen so a larger screen is very important to me.

If apple bumps up the screen to 4 inches, I will give it a look and consider it.

I am also heavy into the photo/video thing which has me considering the iphone with its optics.

But, like I said... Im gonna need apple to give me a bigger screen to work with.

That said, When I was playing with my friends Galaxy S 3, it was incredibly tempting.. The HUGE gorgeous screen kinda of whispers to you.. and the camera is no slouch either.

Moneymiike420

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
What makes u think you'll have cash for the iPhone 5? It is going to have at least a 4 inch screen ,new design,LTe etc so start saving lol

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
What makes u think you'll have cash for the iPhone 5? It is going to have at least a 4 inch screen ,new design,LTe etc so start saving lol

The pricing has yet to change, even with all the additions they've added over the years. So, there is no reason to think it will increase, even with all the rumored goodies.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up on a screen the likes of the larger Android handsets...the changes to the next generation iPhone's screen (if any) i believe will be a little unorthodox in comparison to what most people are used to when it comes to screen size increases.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Droid and I decided last Feb to switch (back) to the iPhone when 5 comes out this year. The Droid does many things well, but not media syncing.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Android Vet here as well had 4 phones since March of 2010 loved them all but decided after getting my iPad that I missed iOS after not owning an iPhone since the 3G days.

So I traded my Galaxy Nexus for an iPhone 4 and shocked all my friends LOL but I'm in love again even with the smaller screen and I'm ready for the new iPhone.

I saw the GSIII and it's looked sexy but Apple and the iPhone have drawn me back in the one feature that I hadn't realized I missed so much was the Visual Voicemail on iOS is freaking awesome, Android didn't have any good visual voicemail clients, Google Voice was ok but that was just one feature that I fell in love with again on iOS.

I say get the new iPhone you'll love it even if it doesn't have a bigger screen for some reason I'll still get it because I love iOS again and the integration between all my phone, iPad and iTunes.

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I love iOS again and the integration between all my phone, iPad and iTunes.

It gets a bit boring, IMO.
Don't get me wrong. I love my iPhone and loved my iPad. The iPad is a fantastic device. But I did get bored with both. It is a bit like having a bigger iPhone. But the integration is flat out baller.

call12223

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
So, i wanted to get the Gs3, but I dont have the cash, so I decided why not wait and see what apple is cooking up..

Ive used android for about 3 years and never owned an iphone, and am thinking about giving it a whirl..

I will say though that most of my use is interacting with the screen so a larger screen is very important to me.

If apple bumps up the screen to 4 inches, I will give it a look and consider it.

I am also heavy into the photo/video thing which has me considering the iphone with its optics.

But, like I said... Im gonna need apple to give me a bigger screen to work with.

That said, When I was playing with my friends Galaxy S 3, it was incredibly tempting.. The HUGE gorgeous screen kinda of whispers to you.. and the camera is no slouch either.

+1 I really like the Galaxy :)

Last edited:

rexxman

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
GS3 is awesome

Apple products have gotten stale. So I took the plunge. With great risks come great rewards.

Large beautiful screen. Fast VZW 4GLTE. Awesome camera. Incredibly fast h/w (2x1.5g S4 + 2g RAM!). 32g and I added 64g SDXC card. Thin+light+comfortable in hand. Loving the os. ICS is easy to adjust too and flows smoothly. I like I can customize my experience.

Missing iOS? Just run this beast fron the ICS app drawer. :)

Apple has serious competition. Apple is busy bullying other maufacturers in the courthouse. Too bad for Apple. Not a winning strategy.

See what Apple brings with iPhone5. Not satisfied? Go get the GS3. You won't be disappointed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll