Am I the only person that actually like the new Maps?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
We will see if it actually hits tonight. I'm skeptical. Apple has to approve it and I think they would want more time for people to keep using Apple Maps. I guess we will see.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
We will see if it actually hits tonight. I'm skeptical. Apple has to approve it and I think they would want more time for people to keep using Apple Maps. I guess we will see.

What are you talking about its already in the App Store see my screen shot bottom shelf what's that there google maps uhhh yes.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355376778.266007.jpg

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Police warn of safety concerns from Google Maps - Yahoo!7 Technology

D'OH!!! Google maps has a similar issue!! ERHMAHGERD!!!!!!! How could Google, the Gods of all things Maps make such an error!

You just won't see anything but Apple related stories. No one cares enough about the others. You get the good (hype) with the bad (mapgate, antennagate).

This is understandable if you're a blog or news site. Having Apple in the headline means page hits.

Funny thing. When we had old youtube app and the old maps. They sucked. When iOS 6 came out, we find out they're the most missed, best things ever. I'd like to think things are better now. Google has their apps in the store where they can update them at will. No more waiting for iOS changes. You get the apple and google ecosystems.

As for which is better. It doesn't matter. You have the option of using what you want.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded and installed this morning and my first experience is underwhelming. I live on a road leading to a cul de sac which then continues as another straight road. Apple Maps displays the formation accurately while Google Maps shows a continuous straight road going through and no cul de sac. I believe the old Maps app showed the correct configuration, so I'm not ready to say that either is better yet. I haven't had any problems with Apple Maps anyway; just wish they offered pedestrian mode.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564