Alliance of American Football: Inaugural Season

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So... I guess ‘Professional’ football is still going on... I’m watching the battle of the Sans - the San Diego/San Antonio game on CBS atm, or should I say that I have it on the TV anyways...
Mike Martz is San Diego’s coach, and Mike Riley is San Antonio’s coach. So far the game is scoreless through early in the second quarter...
Another low scoring game in prime time on back to back weekends for CBS. Yeah, this game is just like last week’s, lol.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
First points scored in the game go to San Antonio (a FG), so now it’s 3-0. I believe San Antonio are the Commanders, and San Diego are the Fleet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I created a thread a few minutes ago, but I’ll delete it and keep yours going. By the way, I’m watching the Orlando vs Atlanta game on CBS. I wish I had known the game was here in Orlando because I would have attended. So far, it’s a good game and it’s great to see the old head ball coach (Steve Spurrier) on the sidelines again.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I created a thread a few minutes ago, but I’ll delete it and keep your going. By the way, I’m watching the Orlando vs Atlanta game on CBS. I wish I had known the game was here in Orlando because I would have gone to the game. So far, this is a good game and it’s good to see the old head ball coach (Steve Spurrier) on the sidelines again.

I tried a search for a thread regarding this topic, but I didn’t see any results for there being one. Btw, I didn’t know that Bill Polian is one of the founders of this league.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried a search for a thread regarding this topic, but I didn’t see any results for there being one. Btw, I didn’t know that Bill Polian is one of the founders of this league.

Me neither. I recall seeing promotional material about this league during a while back, but it just slipped my mind. The game I’m watching is very good and the speed and feel of the game is the same as the NFL, in my opinion. I’m loving it thus far.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So far this San Diego/San Antonio game has been a battle of FG’s, but, it’s still been an interesting game to watch for me. And, just like last week’s SB, up to now it has been a defensive game.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So the SD/SA game is tied at halftime, 6-6. An interesting fact mentioned by the announcer is that there are no kickoffs in the game - the ball is placed on the team’s own 25 yard line. Also, there are no extra point kicks after TD’s, all teams must attempt two-point conversions after scoring a touchdown.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m so out of the loop on this. I was flipping around and saw the San Diego/San Antonio game was on CBS.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m so out of the loop on this. I was flipping around and saw the San Diego/San Antonio game was on CBS.

Yeah me, too, but I will be watching today’s games because I really enjoyed the game last night.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so while watching a hockey game, and in between periods I flicked on the AAF game. Good game, but I have noticed they are showing the game with very close very tight camera angles. They seem to be intentionally avoiding shots of the crowd (or lack there of) lol