Advice - 8GB or 16GB

ROAMINGRICAN

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
I sprung for the 16 and struggled to fill it (I did it in about a week though) then I scaled back to just what I needed and have 6 gb left that's about 9gb used with 1179 songs 121 videos and 3326 photos and 40+ apps but I could really see being able to deal with 8gb if music and video was not important especially with pandora and other Internet radio.... Hope that helps

wil_himura

Oct 2, 2008
Visit site
If you can buy the 16GB one ... go for it, you never know what's gonna happen in a near future with the appstore. It's quiet now but who knows...
Once you pay the extra 60-70$(I bought it in Spain and 8GB was 60? cheaper) you won't regret it and within few weeks you won't even miss that money. What if you suddendly start working far from home and want to store tons of songs? No one else than you knows better what are you going to do with your phone but having doubling from 8Gb to 16Gb is a big jump for only 60-70$. Good luck with your final choice, whatever you do you won't regret paying for an iphone ;).

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
As I began this thread I appreciate all the help. I went for a 1st gen 8 Gig and so far so good. I don't anticipate being a huge packrat with photos and videos so this is fine for now. When AT&T is ready to allow me to buy at the upgrade price (2009 late) I'll look at my usage and consider the 16 or whatever is available then. The 8 gig is great an my "beginner iPhone" and I live well outside the 3G footprint so I'm missing nothing and enjoying a cheaper data package at $20-/mo including 200 ntext messages.

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
for 100 bucks more you get twice the storage- I just couldn't get the 8g cause the 16 is such an awsome deal!!!!

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
for 100 bucks more you get twice the storage- I just couldn't get the 8g cause the 16 is such an awsome deal!!!!

I can't remember what the price difference was for me, but it was a pretty good deal for twice the space so it was a no-brainer for me. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB