Absinthe 2.0 is out!!!

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have been experiencing better battery life than before with the 5.0.x jailbreak. I am running more background processes than before, and everything is running very smooth. Barrel sliding animations are very smooth, even with a Parallax scrolling background.

iPhone 4, GSM

My JB apps...

Barrel
Parallax
Dashboard X (using 4 widgets)
Activator
Bars
BatteryDoctorPro
biteSMS
CardSwitcher
FolderEnhancer
Gridlock
HomeSpringPage (to give a blank first screen for Dashboard X to use)
InfiniDock
IntelliScreenX
WeatherIcon
MultiIconMover
MxTube
MyWi 5
SBSettings
Signal
SlyCam
Springtomize 2
Switchy

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I updated my LTE iPad and 4S on the day this was released and JB both devices in a matter of minutes. This JB was just as easy as the last one I did. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been experiencing better battery life than before with the 5.0.x jailbreak. I am running more background processes than before, and everything is running very smooth. Barrel sliding animations are very smooth, even with a Parallax scrolling background.

iPhone 4, GSM

My JB apps...

Barrel
Parallax
Dashboard X (using 4 widgets)
Activator
Bars
BatteryDoctorPro
biteSMS
CardSwitcher
FolderEnhancer
Gridlock
HomeSpringPage (to give a blank first screen for Dashboard X to use)
InfiniDock
IntelliScreenX
WeatherIcon
MultiIconMover
MxTube
MyWi 5
SBSettings
Signal
SlyCam
Springtomize 2
Switchy

wow, congrats! my OCD would be thru the roof with all of those

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Firstly this could be caused by the servers being hammered again because we have just had lots of new jailbreak with the release of Absinthe 2.0.

Secondly, when you open Cydia and it says loading packages at the top. Are you waiting for them all to load and then for Cydia to refresh.

Thirdly, try removing the repo an adding it again.

This is probably due to the servers being overloaded. Try it first the in the morning or last thing at night. When the servers are not in peek traffic time. ;)
i tried all this way. it just wont work. i guess its because the network problem in china. because there's a lot of site being blocked. and recently instalous wont work either in my ipad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien