A few questions from an Android user

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have an iPad Pro 9" and just bought a new MacBook Pro and USB-C to lighting cable. Although my iPad isn't listed as "fast charging compatible", I do think the MacBook Pro charger does charge it a little quicker.

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
iOS ... My old nemesis ... We meet again. * Que Battle Music *

Alright, so I got the tablet. Figure I'll power her up and get set up for 2018. This should be interesting.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
iOS ... My old nemesis ... We meet again. * Que Battle Music *

Alright, so I got the tablet. Figure I'll power her up and get set up for 2018. This should be interesting.

Hahaha, welcome back.
Enjoy your new iPP!
Let us know what you think about it :)

anon(10092459)

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Okay, with my first 48 hrs complete, initial thought is an incredible device. Really like the hardware build. Really well made and the speakers are rich with sound for a tablet. The UI is smooth as silk. I like iOS 11 so far. I think it's perfect for a tablet, but still scratch my head at the approach of iOS overall sometimes. Software is top notch and the control center is great! Settings as a separate app is a bit quirky, but it works.

Notification system, however... A thing spawned from the madness of the devil. Easily the biggest detractor making it an A- instead on an A+. Well that and the lack of an Instagram app for the iPad.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Okay, with my first 48 hrs complete, initial thought is an incredible device. Really like the hardware build. Really well made and the speakers are rich with sound for a tablet. The UI is smooth as silk. I like iOS 11 so far. I think it's perfect for a tablet, but still scratch my head at the approach of iOS overall sometimes. Software is top notch and the control center is great! Settings as a separate app is a bit quirky, but it works.

Notification system, however... A thing spawned from the madness of the devil. Easily the biggest detractor making it an A- instead on an A+. Well that and the lack of an Instagram app for the iPad.

Thank you for the update!
I see a bright future for tablets in general.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77