6s or 6s+ ? Weigh in from experience with both.

Remi Longsplice

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I have picked up a 6s for a good deal. It is in new condition, and before I started to use it, I wanted some feedback. For those out there with experience with both the 6s and 6s plus.. with all factors being equal (storage,color,condition,price). Is the 6splus's camera/extra features that much better for vlogging and everyday usage? I guess i am looking for reassurance that the 6s will be sufficient. Anyone have the plus and go down in size because it is too unwieldy for everyday usage? Anyone go up in size because the camera/screen resolution is that much better? I appreciate any opinions from people that have used both the 6s and 6s+. Thank you!! (Sorry, I originally posted without signing in. I'm new.)

Remi Longsplice

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, size wise I guess it is what you are used to. I have been using an iphone 4 all these years and the 6s is a nice jump up. While the 6s+ is maybe too big of a jump for me right now. I was also concerned about the better performance of the 6s+, but i guess I should stick with the 6s and see if I really need to upgrade.