14/Sonoma text handling possible bug.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm noticing some strange behavior with the predictive text. This has been in web site forms and IOS app running in the Mac more than the Mail app or notes apps I use. The predictive doesn't always finish, cursor moves around, making a world plural fails or deletes. It just replaced my correct spelling of cursor here with juror!

I did submit a bug report here. At times it has seemed this form as seemed more effective to report a bug and get follow up than a support incident.

:)

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing some strange behavior with the predictive text. This has been in web site forms and IOS app running in the Mac more than the Mail app or notes apps I use. The predictive doesn't always finish, cursor moves around, making a world plural fails or deletes. It just replaced my correct spelling of cursor here with juror!

I did submit a bug report here. At times it has seemed this form as seemed more effective to report a bug and get follow up than a support incident.

:)
After spending a couple of weeks with macOS Sonoma, I can say that I haven’t observed this behaviour.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I see this in two places. Forums run with XenForo and a mobile (iPad version) app running on my MacBook Air.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77