[10] Free Codes for 'Fast, a Speedometer'

bnzelener

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Fast is a real-time speedometer that lets you track your speed. It also saves your top speed.

We just added a 'Heads Up Display' feature. You can set your iPhone on your car dashboard at night, and the speedometer will reflect onto your window.

I'm trying to get Fast back to ranking high in the Navigation category. It was in the top 10 at one point, but sloped down. Here are 10 free codes. Please rate if you like it, and send critique my way if you notice anything wrong!

Thanks!
Brennan

1. WJEJJN7AKTME
2. M9YLJHJPRKKT
3. NP7PF79LMJJP
4. TAFFYT6LNEJY
5. 9MFR76F7J6ER
6. MXKATJF3F4TA
7. 6KFWPLAN6AHJ
8. K3YJAX6LLJ97
9. 4WKJRLJLTJFF
10. JJET3PXKRXPN

bnzelener

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
It's working!

Thanks guys! This appears to be helping at least a little bit.

Fast is now fluctuating around 150th place in the Top Paid Navigation apps. That's up from the 200s this weekend. If you have the time to put a star-rating or review on the App Store, please do. I am very grateful!

-Brennan

FlopTech

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Awesome app!

I wonder if you could have some kind of contest: fastest recorded top speed.
(But there might be legal issues...)

bnzelener

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Awesome app!

I wonder if you could have some kind of contest: fastest recorded top speed.
(But there might be legal issues...)

Haha, I love it! Maybe we'll make a leaderboard for users' speeds :) There will be a big disclaimer...

Thanks for helping out guys. Fast is still in the 150s this evening, which is pretty unusual. Typically it drops down at night and picks up around 2-3AM (Mountain Time). I can't wait to see what tomorrow will be like.

I've attached some sneak peek shots of new features that I'll be rolling out in the next couple of months. The first image is the new settings page with color themes enabled. The second is Fast's new portrait mode!

Thanks,
Brennan

bnzelener

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
[10] more FREE codes for Fast!

wow ! GUI is very nice !

Thanks !

I'm glad you like it!

Here are 10 more codes for Fast, guys! Thanks for your help and support. Again, if you don't mind leaving a review on the App Store, it's much appreciated.

1. RL33X7XEWEW7
2. 7ERXKXKMM3FL
3. EKKXF4A6H6P7
4. F4F9KJATPX43
5. EAMWXAA3T7J7
6. XHEYPFJ3MPFM
7. X7YMP3KEMMT7
8. L4YJRRXHT7TL
9. KJ7M4MMHJ7J9
10. LW73XRJ6WX4H

Please let me know what you think of these new 'screenshot banners' that we put together:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel