Siri is messed up

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Siri is beginning to mess up on me. When I try to go ask her to call or text someone it comes up with a response like "you have two contacts (name of the person) & neither of them have A phone number or email address, I never have had this happen before. How do I correct this. Some contacts come up just fine.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Siri is beginning to mess up on me. When I try to go ask her to call or text someone it comes up with a response like "you have two contacts (name of the person) & neither of them have A phone number or email address, I never have had this happen before. How do I correct this. Some contacts come up just fine.

This happened to me when I used special characters in the names like the "ş" "ı" "ğ".
After replacing those characters with normal letters, the issue was resolved for me.
See if you have a similar issue going on and correct it accordingly.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
This happened to me when I used special characters in the names like the "ş" "ı" "ğ".
After replacing those characters with normal letters, the issue was resolved for me.
See if you have a similar issue going on and correct it accordingly.

That doesn't seem to work. It has always worked before & never use special characters. What's weird is like I said some names work fine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2