Unable to Send Photos Using Siri on IPhone4S

chiangn

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I understand that Siri is still in Beta phase and wonder if anyone else is experiencing this problem. When I try to send a photo, either via text or email, and I include a short message with the photo using Siri, after hitting the send button it kicks me out of text and back to home screen. Is anyone experiencing this? It looks like this maybe a bug that needs to be fixed.:(

sophieryb

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Question

My iPhone is doing this today, how did you fix it? I am always cursed with Apple products not working properly with me, lithely cursed, so I'm thinking, should i wait it our or return my phone-- so if you could tell me what you did differently i would appreciate it!1 :]

chiangn

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Sophieryb, Thanks for your posting and sorry to hear you're having the same frustration. I am still trying to send my text photo thru Siri and unfortunately I'm still experiencing the same problem where it just kicks me out to the home screen. This problem seems to come and go. I think I'm going to research some more to see if others are having this problem or go visit the Genius Bar. I will post more on my findings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711