Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Rocktapus
  • 1 Post By Kristy_Lyn
  • 4 Post By Rocktapus
  • 1 Post By Kristy_Lyn
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Default favorite iphoneography blogs/forums?

anybody have good suggestions for iphone photography blogs and forums? my favorite blogs don't have very active forums. i'm really wanting to see what else is out there, and maybe learn from some other iphoneographers.
    MobiTog likes this.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

Well TiPb is an active forum, maybe you should make this an active iPhonetography section here!

I'm not sure of any other iPhoneography sites that are very active.
    "Hello my name is Kristy, and I'm an Appleholic!"

Twitter: @Kristy_Lyn
    MobiTog likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Intermediate

:]

it feels most of the people on tipb don't really use their devices for artistic purposes. buuuut if anybody is loooking for resources. these are some good sites to check out:

[both iphoneography and lifeinlofi are similar, but different. they are like tipb for iphoneographers]

[also find him on instagram, you learn alot]
    Thanked by:
    Duvi (06-17-2013)
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktapus View Post
    :]

it feels most of the people on tipb don't really use their devices for artistic purposes. buuuut if anybody is loooking for resources. these are some good sites to check out:

[both iphoneography and lifeinlofi are similar, but different. they are like tipb for iphoneographers]

[also find him on instagram, you learn alot]
    HAHA yeah good point, but "if you build it they will come" Thanks for the links to the iphoneography blogs. I'll be sure to check them out.
    "Hello my name is Kristy, and I'm an Appleholic!"

Twitter: @Kristy_Lyn
    MobiTog likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: favorite iphoneography blogs/forums?

Hi there, you will not find a more active, friendly or iPhoneography knowledgeable group of iPhonegraphy addicts than those who hang out @ www.MobiTog.com - Mobitog - The Original Global iPhoneography Community - it's in our DNA ...

MobiTog is run by iPhoneographers for iPhoneographers and is THE Original and Global iPhoneography network community with a world wide membership of passionate iPhoneographers!

If you want to share, learn, discuss, ask, or just plain lurk, you could do a lot worse than to just check us out...

We look forward to welcoming you and satisfying your iPhoneography addiction, well, feeding it at least, for I don't think any of us will ever satisfy our addictions to this tremendous art form!

Adios amigos...

www.MobiTog.com

By the way - we have a FREE App in the Apple App Store - just search MobiTog
    Last edited by MobiTog; 01-15-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Thanked by:
    munichblue (02-14-2013)
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: favorite iphoneography blogs/forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktapus View Post
    anybody have good suggestions for iphone photography blogs and forums? my favorite blogs don't have very active forums. i'm really wanting to see what else is out there, and maybe learn from some other iphoneographers.
    We believe you can find your dream answer to your queries may well be found at MobiTog.com

Please let us know if this is not the case and we will do what we can to right that wrong...
    Thanked by:
    munichblue (02-14-2013)