What is your favorite new feature?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello iMore,

For those of you who have had the opportunity to use the 10.10 beta, what is your favorite new feature? For me it's the ability to send text messages directly from my mac, I love it!

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello iMore,

For those of you who have had the opportunity to use the 10.10 beta, what is your favorite new feature? For me it's the ability to send text messages directly from my mac, I love it!

Likewise! Amazing.

Only thing I'm cheesed about is the bugs with Aperture, but c'est la vie(I'm not a RICH developer, can't afford to have a 2nd Mac, and I have a photography gig going too). Everything else is pretty solid. Refreshing new look. Love the new look and feel. A lot of the "Oh, WOW" feature aren't available yet or aren't working but I'm looking forward to it. And if they are there half of the fun is trying to get them to work!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know a lot of people might find this weird but my favorite thing is the transparencies. They add some color, fun and customization to the interface. I always found the dark grey login screen, launchpad and Notification Center to be so boring. Now from the login screen the transparency gives color and just some energy before you even start working. When the screensaver comes on the transparency reflects that change in color. So I think further betas will show whatever background the user has on the login screen. Right now it's a blurry Yosemite wallpaper but I think once they get it working that is what will happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2