TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfallenzx

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
ipad

hi i would like this ipad as i ask one for christmas to my girlfriend and it is to much expensif and she will probably buy me a Apple tv so it would definitively fit good with that !!!

Dont stop your work TiPb i look over here everydays for news !!!!

ColeDaddy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
This is my first post. Thanks for the contest.

I don't have an iPad personally, but I'd love a new iPad to give to my wife for her birthday this January 1st.

largenj

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Being the Apple fan that I am, I have to fight myself to not purchase an iPad everyday. I love Apple products, and I am trying to get my wife to love them too. She is an IT Computer Analyst and she is all about Windows...I know, I know. She likes the iPad from the commercials and I can't seem to get her to want to purchase one either. Receiving a FREE one would be the step in the right direction to get another person to enjoy Apple products. And my son loves my iPhone 4, he enjoys playing the flashcard game for toddlers, he is 2 and is learning alot from these AppStore Apps for toddlers. He would enjoy it as well!

Swain

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
TiPb always pulls off the best give-aways! I'd like an iPad to help my office become more mobile, I've read great stories of attorneys using iPad's in tough situations and in so doing providing much greater quality legal service.

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Id like a ipad so I could use the RDP client in the appstore. Father in law got one and it would be great to bring along to connect to my work pc in the office.

Talker

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Great contest!!

I'm an Iphone user, and indeed I was thinking to buy an Ipad this year, but with a possible Ipad 2 on the way, I'm thinking it's a better idea wait a little...let's look what has Apple to offer.;)

codered

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Why I need an iPad

Well...I LOVE Apple products, and Love this Blog! I also work a full time job at a small but growing company (and would use it for email, calendar, etc., and a part time job as a Paramedic. I'm also in full time business school, and would LOVE etextbooks. I also have 3 young daughters who would benefit from he educational games. (My 3 & 6 year olds are already very good with the iPhone and iOS)

cheermom315

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Help, i need a new iPad

I got a new iPad for my 24th anniversary and have had a very little time to use it. We moved from Louisiana to Arizona after Katrina, so it was a good idea for the flights home. I will be able to read, watch a movie and download pictures to show my family. Great idea, but...

My husband is a avid reader and used the iPad every night to read, so I can't use it during the night. My daughter is finishing her education degree and is student teaching, therefore she is using the iPad for school work, art projects, for references and teaching ideas. Now my son is a wrestler at his high school, they have downloaded videos to watch at practices and their own competition videos so they came see where they need to improve.

All these activity my family performs on the ipad at great so I give up my time on the iPad. It makes my husband more relaxed when he can sit now and read, just a little down time, makes my daughter a better teacher and my son a better wrestler. So I am very please with "our" iPad,:) but want some time to play on it too.

That is why I want a new iPad - the 3 1/2 hour trip to New Orleans was soooo long without the iPad last week!!

andre6119

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It would be awesome to have an iPad! I'm sure my son would love to draw and write on it, and play NFS on the big screen, or even watch episodes of seseame street! Oh and I'm sure I could find use for it too lol.

Nycegye

Dec 23, 2010
www.facebook.com
A shiny New Ipad will do wonders for my life, a new gift to ease the stress and mayhem caused by Christmas Strife. My Birthday falls on the Eve of the season of all giving events, besides the love and time spent with family members, everyones excited about presents. TipB playing Santa Claus truly brings the excitement of this jolly day; That's a fact, this transcends everyone's memory of waiting in line at the mall to sit of Santas Lap. I've been a good boy, Santa and has checked his list twice, this Ipad for Christmas will be a gift for my mom, I'm hoping to get lucky to get out of jail like throwing doubles on Monopoly dice. My time has come for now, and so ends this melody, I would like to thank this New Santa TipB, for giving me this opportunity. I'm going to watch this snow fall, which is such a glorious sight, and I state a Happy Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas to all, and to all and good night! :)

Synthe

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win

I could really use an ipad, I am getting ready to start a GTD system for the new year and my rusty "old" Palm Pre just isn't going to do it for me.

Tom-Tom

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, this topic is the main reason I registered today. The reason I would like the iPad is it would make a great gift for cousin in Afghanistan. He really doesn't have too many luxuries over there, and an iPad has been on his "to-get" list. I know this isn't really a stand out comment, but God bless you all for at least giving us a chance.

Edit: I just finished talking with my cousin (he FINALLY found some down time!), and I told him about the forums and the contest and all that. He wanted me to say thank you from him and he wishes everyone back home a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl