TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdavidson

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I would love an iPad to incorporate into my daily usage of Apple products, particularly since I'll be on a bus full of 9th for around 50 hours (round-trip) after the new year. I am chaperoning a ski trip and will be busing from TN to CO - give me an iPad to help speed up this ride!

LuckyRadish

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Christmas iPad Song!

All I want for Christmas is a new iPad!
A new iPad!
A new iPad!

All I want for Christmas is a new iPad!
Then I would have a merry Christmaaaaaas!

Thank you, thank you!

anon(4703822)

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi - Thanks for having this contest, this is great. I'd love to have an iPad for Christmas; money is tight this year and my wife and I spent it all on the kids. My wife and I agreed not to buy anything for each other, but I would really like to surprise her with this gift. Best wishes to all the great folks at TIPB.

rickfu

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the chance to win an iPad! *crosses fingers for luck*

To the TiPb crew: thanks for all the content. Happy holidays to all of you!

dhut1832

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Best Christmas Yet?

I faithfully read the tipb post All Day Everyday. Work (hope I dont get fired :eek:), home (can never get any house work done:rolleyes:), Driving (ssshhh dont tell nobody :D ), Eating (hard to do when reading from my phone :cool:) My family hasnt ever been big gift givers because we charish the family time more than anything but for you all to tell me I won an iPad?!?!?!? ..... Could possibly be the best Christmas yet!!! Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas!!

ddannyv

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ipad for a good use!

I would like to get the Ipad because I have a nephew that has speech problems and stutters. There is an application called SLP Mobile Articulation Probes that I would love to try to help him out. Thank you tipb!

satchmojazz

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
For the Wife

My wife is stuck on a Sprint Family plan and I'd love for her to have an iPad to experience all the app-goodness of iOS. Plus she enjoys cooking and reading and the iPad would be perfect.

- Thanks for all you do TiPb!

dah007

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
For the wife and kids...

If I were to win, I'd give this shiny new iPad to my wife. And I know she'd end up sharing it with the kids. On those few moments that it wasn't being used by them, I'd steal it away for Rage HD. ;)

prophecyny7

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Would love to win, not for myself but for my wife-she actually wants a nook color but an Ipad would be so much better because not only would she be able to read her beloved books but as a teacher in the nyc board of ed I am sure she can find many educational purposes for it also. So Tipb please select me and make this a gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

focus791

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Pick me

I'd like a new iPad because my little girl asks for one every day, but they're too expensive for us to buy right now. She'd be super happy!

ronnie9212

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I need this iPad

I have been wanting an iPad since way before it was released. I would have no need for a stand alone computer with an iPad. It would serve me well. Thanks, to all you do at TIPB to keep us informed.

decasere

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Come to me iPad

All i want for Christmas is you iPad, think of the fun times we can have, reading the news, playing games, looking up delicious recipes to bake, i would ven get you a nice case to keep you safe from harm, and i would even make you a cape with a big "S" on it so people would know how super you are. We would spend endless hours on TiPb learning new stuff you can do and how i can make you work even better.

I even made up a song for you "My iPad, my iPad, my iPad and me!" (sung to the tune of the my buddy dolls form the 80's)

-Woody

paco87

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up!!! Just the Christmas gift I have been wishing for, specially now that my laptop is on its final run. Please iPad Santa, I've been a good boy all year long!

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would absolutely love to win an iPad. It is the perfect size and has all the features I need to play games and read books and so much more. I will promise to share it with my daughter if I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.