TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredmercury

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE an IPAD

This would give my daily work life a big kick in the rear and help my efficiency big time. Unfortunatly I'm in a business that was greatly impacted by the failing economy and the unfortunate part about that is that I help mainly the middle class keep money flowing. So when my business was impacted, so were my customers. Hopefully the new year brings bigger and brighter things for my clients. This device would allow me to share my customers experience via website, allow them to handwrite testimonials live in person with me, giving them more control of their assets. I feel that my customers are the biggest part of my company and if they don't feel involved, then there's no point! It's the customer that makes me want to push harder every day, and I hope they know that. I basically would love this Ipad in order to bring more to my customers on a daily basis, they need it. Happy holidays to all and a very happy and healthy new year!!!

Divtya_Budhlya

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Considering how the iPad would never be launched in my country as Apple doesn't have retail presence here, I'd love to win one and, well, get to use the plethora of awesome apps on the App Store today.

aceshigh

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Holiday Gift

I really need to win the iPad. I lost my job over a year ago, my computer died and my laptop is on its way out. I don't have the resources to go out and buy a new computer. I'm currently living off my savings and don't know when I will find a new job. This iPad, even though a small gift would mean a lot to me and my family. It would give us a smile for the holiday season in a year when we are not able to buy gifts for our kids.

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I give in. I want one. Maybe I'll have reverse luck and actually win this thing - cause iPad 2 is around the corner, and the Universe wants a laugh, so I'll win your iPad and be jealous when the new one comes out! The Universe is always doing stuff like that to me...

Thanks for running this contest. Merry Xmas to everyone at TiPB!

rabbittpro

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
WOW TiPb!

This is great! I would love the iPad for the news & magazine apps!. Would be great to read to the kids from iBooks. What a wonderful gift!

THANKS TiPb & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

silversurfer20

Feb 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Ok, so here goes...I could really use an IPad to help eliminate carrying a laptop to work. I could do all my work on it, and leave my Macbook at home. It would also come in handy dandy with managing my website and keeping in touch with friends and family. I know as much as I use my IPhone I would definitely get a real charge outta using this! Here's wishing for a little luck and a Christmas prayer wish or two! Happy Holidays TIPB!

robertfratto

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My dog has been diagnosed with clinical depression because she doesn't have an iPad, and I don't have enough money to buy her one.

You wouldn't want to keep my dog sad, would you?

Last edited:

tucg15

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Me likey iPad!!!

Can you imagine recieveing the email that you won a 32g iPad with Wi-fi and 3G!!!

HOLY CRAP that would be nuts. I soooooooo want to experience that.

Pick me and I'll make sure and tell you all about it.

Thanks!!!

bcbenton

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Please let me have an iPad

When the iPad first came out I did not want one. Now I need one! With Autodesk's app, AutoCAD WS, I can edit, create, share, and collaborate AutoCAD files on an iPad on the go. And it's a free app! Thanks TiPb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2