TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei Dub

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
This would be a great gift for my son, I really want him to be able to keep up with the world around him. Plus my wife and I can finally use find my iPhone for our older iphones.

Winchflat

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Why I Would Like to Win!

Well, i'm pretty new to this website but I must say that awesome reviews, and great competitions make this place AWESOME!

Now that I've finished sucking up, I would LOVE to win because it's the time of year when all your family and friends come around and i'd love to impress them and some of the reviews(especially yours) have got me really excited about this competition!

damoose

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Looking for an iPad Christmas

Cool contest, and cool podcasts.

I want an iPad to help my wife in school, because they're a neat bit of technology, and there are some cool Getting Things Done methods that use an iPad. My wife and both kids are in grad school now (history, linguistics, and chemistry), and one kid is getting married in two weeks, so winning one in a contest is about the only way one will show up here. If I can show how they're useful, I might be able to get work to buy me one and let my wife have the winning one full-time.

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I want it!!!

I was glad to hear the contest of the tipb podcast and I have officially left the blackberry/crackberrry (loved Kevin and the crackberry nation) but iPhone rules...sorry guys.

I WANT NEED HAVE TO HAVE THE iPAD!!!

TimBal

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
" I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!" Wait! I mean, I want an Official iPAD from TiPb! Really, I promise I won't shoot my eye out.

or

"Okay, this is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back?" Winning an iPad would be cool to!

Tim

Last edited:

TuyetHoaTienTu

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love to enter this ipad giveaway! I'm a girl who loves apple tech! Love it but don't have it, that is the sad part. I would love to win this new and shiny iPad as a gift for Xmas. This would be a lovely and wonderful gift that would brighten up my Xmas and New Year! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Good luck everyone! :)

smack518

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Free iPad

Seriously awesome contest. I'd love a free iPad. Would keep my fianc?e from being upset with me when I shanghai her Mac when I don't want to use my work PC. Not sure I'd use the 3G functionality as I don't see myself travelling much with it, but who knows!

Still I'd love it!

jsregis

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
it's really an issue of self-esteem

I am surrounded by iPad users. My son sees us and wonders why we are lame. And I am officially 0 for 10 in work and fun related iPad drawings. My fear is that i might set a world record for iPad related give-a-way futility. You can help make that fear go away.

Sincerely:

jsregis

IT Junkie

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
iPad for kids

I would love to win the iPad give away. Winning the iPad would provide a great opportunity for my two school age children to not only connect with the latest technology, but it will also enhance their learning opportunites. Both of my children spend a heavy amount of time engaged in sports activities and the iPad provides a way for the children to do research and also read books while on the go. And as an added benifit the children can play games to relax befor competition. Please select me, my family would really appreciate it.

thedudeabides

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I think I might need one!

Hey folks, this is my first post on the forums but been listening to the Iphone Live podcasts for a few weeks now. Excellent shows with just enough bias!!!

Would I like an Ipad....well I didn't think I did but the more I think about it I think I might actually NEED one!

Keep up the entertaining podcasts people.

All my love now and always,
Marcus....from the freeeeezing UK.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad as I have wanted one since its debut but have never had the money to actually go out and buy one. Being the apple enthusiast that I am I would love the chance to win this!

Wait for gen 2 if you can, because you can get a gen 1 at a cheap price! And still have an awesome device!

TiPB, I'd still love the iPad by the way! So randomyl choose me from all these replies, hahahah!

Merry Christams, Happy Holidays all!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL and if someone with 1 post ever on these forums wins, I'M GONNA FLIP! Give it to the faithfuls, who have been here years! Like to MODS on the boards that work for free everyday!

pscott

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Count me in

I'd love to win one. Thanks for offering such a great give away at the Holidays. I hope I'm not too late!

I'll make sure to bookmark TiPb to my first page of my home screen to make sure I don't miss one day of the latest news and events.

Thanks for keeping all of us so well informed!

Pete

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
For my Ma

I would like to win the iPad to give to my Ma. She really wants and deserves one, but can't afford it. She's been off from work since March. I would love to win this for her!! She rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77