TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velejaj

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, really great give away for christmas.

It would be really nice to win this one since it can?t be purchased here in Croatia.

Regards

mofoman69us

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Yay!!

Wow TIPB.com,

I love you guys!
I've been on this site ever since the iphone3GS hit in Canada, and haven't missed a site view/day ever since!
I would love to have a shiny new iPad courtesy of my favourite site!
And don't worry, even though I'm Canadian, my sister lives in the States and will gladly accept if I win this awesome prize!

Bitter

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Send an Ipad to a loving home.

Hello i'm what you say long time listener first time forum poster. When i bought my Iphone I never realized what I was really getting myself into and I knew the phone could do more so I went on the itunes list and found your podcast and have been listening ever since. Using this website I've learn all kinds of things about my phone I've even become a jailbreaker thanks to this site. And with your blessing I would only expand my love of my phone to an ipad.

evangeltech

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
For Mom

My mom is a reader, 100 books a year, easy. My sister is a missionary living in the Russian far east. My dad doesn't let my mom anywhere near his laptop. So, an iPad would be the perfect gift for her this Christmas. I even let her take mine for a test run and she was so excited about how easy it was to use and how much she can do with it; read, talk to my sister in Russia, play Scrabble and Boggle. She was like a kid on Christmas morning. So what's the problem? She found out how much they cost, and being the overly practical person she is thinks it's too much money and WON'T LET me buy her one and won't let me give her mine. So, you, Obi Wan, are my only hope.

jimcornell#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad giveaway

OMG! I made some extra money this summer and bought iPads for my parents and my brother. I would love to be able to give one to my 13 year old daughter, too. I hope I win the giveaway. It would be so great.

Bonostwin28

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi! I love apple products, and have a used mac and a used iphone 3gs. I would be forever greatful to be picked to have an un-used ipad! My Fiance could use it and fall in love with apple like i have. Thanks for the chance!

Last edited:

iguy

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My family loves the Apple products and the kids would just adore having an iPad after having seen it at the Apple Store. My oldest doesn't have a computer of her own and would like to have one to read her school blogs and wikipedia more.

So I NEED IT!! ;)

ledcotto

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ipad FREE!!!

I need this iPad for my new network marketing business!! Please pick Me!!!! This is the best device for this sort of business!!!

halolili

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Need one for the man who showed me the way.

Hello I would really like to win one for my boyfriend he got me my iphone that I can't live without now and showed me who Steve Jobs was. Right now he is paying for my college and I don't work part time student full time mother now. So we don't have extra cash. I would love it if you guys gave me a chance to repay him just a little for what hes done for me by getting him the one thing he won't stop talking about.

JTastic42

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see the look on my friend's face as I hand him this fantastic piece of technology. He works so hard at his job being on call afterhours (and even when he's not and still taking calls). He mentions how an iPad would make things much easier, but of course work won't spring for one, and he doesn't have the extra cash to spring for it. Plus, I would enjoy playing the role of Santa.

jlynnp13

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It'll live a mile up!

I am a flight nurse and during my down time on empty flights before or after taking care of my patient, I like to watch movies. My iPhone 4 is great, but those long, cold hours with nothing to do will be much better when I am watching those movies on my iPad!

essex80

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win one!

I would love to win a 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad! Wasn't a big Apple fan until the iPhone 4 and the iPad was released. I may actually trade in my BlackBerry for the new i4. Maybe.

pelkey9

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad needed!

Every time the commercial for the iPad comes on I can't help myself but dance around with the music... occasionally I stop and just stare at the TV in awe at what it shows the iPad doing. My daughter-in-law just got an iPad for her birthday and I dream about it EVERY night! I really need to win this iPad!!!!

pelkey9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2