TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbonios

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My nearly 5 year old Gateway notebook is struggling to keep up with the most simple of tasks. I just got a new HP printer with AirPrint support that would go great with a new iPad.

Crossing my fingers.

thebrain2u

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad! It truly is ultimate in-between device for my desktop computer and my iPhone. A gap that should be filled!

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
iPad

I would really like to win one. I have wanted one since they came out but money is tight right now :(. In short give it to me!

tjrtjrtjr

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I need an iPad because my arms are hurting from having to hold my iPhone so close to watch Netflix Instant.

(Hopefully the winner is a random post and not the funniest post)

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Seems I share the same reason with several other members.. I would like to win this iPad, so my wife will stop disappearing with mine :)

aart12

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Dear Santa...

A shiny new iPad for Christmas would certainly be the highlight to what has otherwise been a miserable year. Between being out of work and other personal setbacks, making enough money for gift-giving has been tough.
Winning this iPad would allow me to give it to my wonderful, supportive, and deserving wife, who has stood by me during this difficult time. she has always expressed encouragement and instilled belief in me. I couldn't have made it this far without her.
To my wife. I love her dearly!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
This would be the perfect Christmas gift--for myself! Merry Christmas to me! I would love this. There are just some things that are hard to do on a small iPhone screen with my old eyes!

cyaaa50

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been on the iPhone for a year now and totally hooked. I use the apps for flying information as a student pilot and computer pilot (ForeFlight, ForeFlight Charts, AeroWeather, AOPA Airports, SkyCharts, myE6B, FlightTrack Pro, LogTen, LiveATC, X-Plane) and having an iPad for these applications would be great. Maps would be much easier to navigate.

msdoran

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you!

My wonderful wife is tethered to our house raising two very rambunctious boys. One is four and the other is one, and for her to do any basic web functions, checking emails, reading the news, is virtually impossible on our behemoth 17" laptop. If the keys are not being popped up, the power cord is being ripped from the wall (the battery having cut out months ago).

She generally grabs my iPhone the minute we get the kids to sleep and surfs the web on that. With two kids, and only one income money is very tight, and I would be THRILLED to give her a iPad for Christmas.

Regardless, happy holiday's everyone! I love TiPb!

aart12

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Dear Santa...

A shiny new iPad for Christmas would certainly be the highlight to what has otherwise been a miserable year. Between being out of work and other personal setbacks, making enough money for gift-giving has been tough.
Winning this iPad would allow me to give it to my wonderful, supportive, and deserving wife, who has stood by me during this difficult time. she has always expressed encouragement and instilled belief in me. I couldn't have made it this far without her.
To my wife. I love her dearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.