TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
It would be perfect for Christmas. I would use it for games for my kids. Some of the cool educational stuff i've seen in the apple store is amazing. My kids would love it.

brushpicks11

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd love one!

I'll be completely honest, I love my iphone 4 and I love everything about it other than playing games for long periods of time on it. That's why I've been really wanting an iPad. What better is there than having one. I would love to win an iPad. I have never one anything in my life other than maybe a BK scratch off ticket for a free fry.

johnnymapson

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
to win an iPad... oh, how I dream of your shiny goodness... of you in my hands as I read books, schedule time and events, let my 4 kids play games on it to keep them occupied at restaurants, update my blogs, and everything else. You noticed my 4 kids that I mentioned, this drawing is the only way I can afford to have one.

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
After saving all year long I finally purchased an iPad 16GB WiFi a few weeks ago. I was so excited that I spent all night setting it up and downloading new apps! Unfortunately for me my kids are equally excited and they outnumber me 3:1, so guess who gets to use the iPad most of the time? I love the little buggers too much to break their hearts by taking the iPad away, but it breaks my heart a little that I don't get to use it.

I've already started saving to buy another iPad but it'll be another 10 months or so before I can afford one. Winning one from TiPb for Christmas would be wonderful!

paulee90

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad! I've always wanted one, but I'm a college student and don't necessarily have any extra money to buy one. This would be the perfect xmas present! :)

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't want it for myself, but for my mother. I bought my iPad not long after they came out, and my mom has been dying for one since then. This is actually the exact model she wants. She can't afford it, and my wife and I can't afford to get her one either, because we have just too many people to buy for, although we would love to. But with the help of TIPB, maybe we could make it happen! Thanks.

mrguilt

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I would like an iPad, mostly for my daughter and wife.

My six-year-old daughter is sneaky. I'll old the iPad so she can see something. She sits in my lap to get a better look. Cool.

then, and I'm not quite sure how, she starts playing a different game. Before I know it, she has walked to the opposite corner of the couch to play.

Kyle_Rayner08

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ipad giveaway

I would love to win this new ipad. I would give it to my step mother because she's had a rough time lately we all have because my dad has been in the hospital since the beginning of november and we barely have any money because of it. The ipad is the one thing she said she wants for christmas but i dont know if we will be able to get it for her because its so much money but this awesome giveaway would be so sweet to give to her.

thanks

josh fleetwood

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, my grandmother is not doing so well and with me being away from home, allowing her to use an iPad would allow me to see her and not have to wonder if or when I'm going to see her next :-/

bob_o_pastoras

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie :) i need an ipad because of my lack of an appropriate material to glue 4 iphones together (btw i have a pair of jeans with one big ass pocket) :) thanx a lot TiPb.com :)

Last edited:

silversurfer20

Feb 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
I can't honestly say I "need" anything, but do I "want" this IPad for Christmas? Heck yeah! Who wouldn't? I know I could put it to good use and and possible learn to leave my Macbook at home. Either way it would be the ultimate Christmas present and would be a fine compliment to my Jawbone Jambox! :) Here's hoping for a lot of luck and wishing on a star! lol

mjriley

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad so that I could read The iPhone Blog while traveling internationally for business. I miss TiPb while being stuck on a plane for 17 hours. It wouldn't be so bad of a flight if there were some motherf*&*ing snakes on the motherf*&*ing plane.

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I'd love an iPad to complement my iPhone 4. I've always been a nokia fanboy but Apple and iOS has won me over. A shiny new iPad would replace my laptop after I gave it to my daughter ( hers perished in a house fire). TIPB rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2