Help with syncing mini to iTunes

Nuttz565

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, so I bought my 8 year old a iPad mini for Christmas. I set it up with her own Apple ID but used my iTunes log in so I did not have to re buy apps for her. Here is my problem though- I set up her iPad mini with out doing it through my iTunes. She asked me if I would put some movies I have on iTunes onto her iPad. So when I tried to sync it with my iTunes it gives me the welcome screen on my new iPad and asks if I want to set up as a new iPad or set up from a earlier back up. Well obviously I don't want to do either but it wont let me past that screen. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

pug29

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, so I bought my 8 year old a iPad mini for Christmas. I set it up with her own Apple ID but used my iTunes log in so I did not have to re buy apps for her. Here is my problem though- I set up her iPad mini with out doing it through my iTunes. She asked me if I would put some movies I have on iTunes onto her iPad. So when I tried to sync it with my iTunes it gives me the welcome screen on my new iPad and asks if I want to set up as a new iPad or set up from a earlier back up. Well obviously I don't want to do either but it wont let me past that screen. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I just did the exact same thing with mine. Setting it up as new will not do anything to the apps/settings you've already put on there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2