Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The mini's seem almost identical to the iPod touch 5 in terms of casing. I have both a black and white iPod touch 5, so if anyone has any questions about the finishes or general look, shoot them my way.

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
What exactly do you mean by "wash out"? I'm not sure that you're using the term correctly.

I had heard that the images on the screen...the quality, brightness, vividness was lessened as your eye doesn't have anything to frame the screen with when its white. The black outline gives your eye a focal point...supposedly making pictures and video more vivid...the color doesn't get "washed out"

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Yay! About to leave work. :D. Gonna get me some McDonald's and go to the gym, but I'll still be here lol

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk
McDonald's and gym together lol

- - - Updated - - -

I had heard that the images on the screen...the quality, brightness, vividness was lessened as your eye doesn't have anything to frame the screen with when its white. The black outline gives your eye a focal point...supposedly making pictures and video more vivid...the color doesn't get "washed out"

Exactly

jl0998

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Sooooo....being a martyr does not get you the Ipad mini pre-ordered faster. I tried pulling an Edgar Allen Poe and called Apple and informed them how I have a nasty cold from my kids and I should be in bed sleeping like Drew Breeze with some Nyquil and I have to get up at the crack of dawn for..... Skylanders but that didn't work, maybe I should have went with a lice story....lol

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Actually, she signed up back in April with a contract for the ZTE Optik. $99 for the tablet, 2 years of servitude. We're way too short into the contract to even think about terminating. And honestly, Sprint does work consistently mediocre in our town. We're 100 miles from anything, so we have to be picky about the service we choose. It's AT&T or Sprint that's most consistent, and we can't justify the price for AT&T. She's got 1GB for $18/month after taxes right now.

Fair enough reasoning, and I'm not knocking sprint. I have them for my phone and haven't looked back to AT&T once.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

jl0998

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Does this mean I have hit delirium.......lol
Well I have never been on a forum and I really do have a cold but it's been fun talking to you guys and reading the comments.
Can we get together and do this for Assasians Creed midnight release and when I'm waiting for the Grey's Anatomy show premiere....lol

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
No harder than reading on your phone?

That's what I was afraid of. I have a hard time with that so I guess that convinces me that the iPad 4 would be better for me.

I agree with others that the black makes the screen more vibrant but having a case on it makes it kinda irrelevant.

Anyone else getting the otterbox one?

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Fair enough reasoning, and I'm not knocking sprint. I have them for my phone and haven't looked back to AT&T once.

LOL. Actually, I'm the exact opposite. Me and my wife switched to AT&T back with the iPhone 3G, and for all the complaints people have about them, we couldn't be happier. We've always had great service for a marginally-reasonable price. Sprint was our best option for a tablet with decent service at dirt cheap rates. We've been happy with their service, just not the tablet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2