Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You'd think that since they're using it across the line it would be considered out of beta by now.. Maybe they're waiting to add more to it.

And thanks for the correction RealNeal I meant the processor and 1024x768 display... Hardware was the wrong term to use.

The processor is powering a smaller screen so it should be just fine. The 1024x768 display is also squished into a smaller screen so the actual pixels per inch is about 30 more pixels per inch than the iPad 2. The screen will be crisper than an iPad 2 but not quite as crisp as a retina display. All initial hands ons have reported that its screen is quite vibrant, sharp, and bright.

jadesimian

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I sold my first-gen iPad last year for a nice sum, and have been waiting for the right time to get back into tablets. This looks like a great time! I'm planning to get the white 4th-gen iPad tonight because:
1. I've had black iPhones (3G and 4) and the black iPad 1, and I've decided to switch to white. Got my white iPhone 5, and next week will hopefully get the matching iPad!
2. I'd like more screen real estate, and I want that Retina display!

Though if I won an iPad Mini from iMore, I would be pretty thrilled as well! :D

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
You'd think that since they're using it across the line it would be considered out of beta by now.. Maybe they're waiting to add more to it.

And thanks for the correction RealNeal I meant the processor and 1024x768 display... Hardware was the wrong term to use.

No problem. But the display is new too. GF2 technology is much better than what you find in the iPad 2.

See this article

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well that's odd... I wonder when they're going to declare it out of beta. Maybe one more major update?

That's what I'm saying. Unless they can make her more built-in and not strictly rely on a data connection that much, I don't know how much more they can add or do with it.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk