What was your first smartphone?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
The title says it all. The smartphone was around for quite some time. I know I've seen a lot and they were clunky.

But what was your first smartphone that made you love smartphones?

For me, mine was the blackberry 9930. That was actually my very first smartphone.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Sanjay Chandra

May 10, 2014
Visit site
First device that made me feel like owning smartphone was iPod Touch.
(if you count my 5800 XM as dumb phone)

First smartphone which made me like smartphones is Galaxy s4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using iMore Forums mobile app

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my first smartphone in 7th grade, and it was the Samsung SCH-i600. I used it for a few weeks, and then decided that it wasn't worth the $750 that I (well, my mom) paid for it. So I guess my first true smartphone would be the one that I actually kept, which would be the BlackBerry 8700c. It was a beast and instantly made me a CrackBerry addict.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Oh I really liked the blackjack but never really got one.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh yea! I was thinking of what the name was for the longest time.

They were pretty awesome.

Me too! I had to Google it before I remembered the name. For some reason "X" just kept popping in my head but I knew that wasn't right. Luckily Google can be a pretty good problem solver! :p

The only time I ever got to use one extensively was when my boyfriend had one on Sprint. I liked it from what I saw but he hated it, though that was mostly because of Sprint's service.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Me too! I had to Google it before I remembered the name. For some reason "X" just kept popping in my head but I knew that wasn't right. Luckily Google can be a pretty good problem solver! :p

The only time I ever got to use one extensively was when my boyfriend had one on Sprint. I liked it from what I saw but he hated it, though that was mostly because of Sprint's service.

I would still get that phone or the blackjack any day

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Probably not a smart phone per se, but after all the dumb flip phones, I had a Sony Ericcson S710a, which was my favorite phone until the iPhone 3G.

Attachments

• s710aside.jpg
    s710aside.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 20

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My first smartphone that made me fall in love with smartphones was probably the blackberry storm 2. it was so amazing for it's time. I loved the clicking the phone made when you texted and the camera was pretty fantastic. i miss blackberry, at least the style the storm 2 held.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this would count as a smartphone but mine was the Motorola V551. It's a flip phone but had edge connectivity and web browsing capabilities.

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2