Be Cautious

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Although this might be totally valid, I wanted to share this with everyone (I couldn't find a way to send it to a MOD). I am sure that everyone here would be extremely careful. Hopefully an ADMIN can get this "taken care of".

I recieved this yesterday through this forum:

Private Message: Please Help Me
Yesterday, 01:58 AM
iMoAd
iPhone Nanite Join Date: Sep 2012

Please Help Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

i m Moad, i Have A iPhone 4 Locked ( AT&T ) And i Want Unlocked Him But i Haven't A @Att email And I am not a resident of the United States can not create one, to see the picture http://im20.gulfup.com/2012-09-10/1347237195651.png , please set me one and I would really appreciate you

i Wait You Answer

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I, too, received a PM from that person, but i ignored it. Via the forum, that person was seeking assistance in trying to get his phone unlocked. He or she claimed he or she needed someone to help him or her set up an AT&T email account so that he or she could communicate with AT&T about getting his or her phone unlocked. A couple of us tried to tell him or her that setting up an email account was not necessary and that he or she could simply call AT&T or use an unlock service. He or she ignored all of that. Alli locked the thread, thankfully.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I believe the person is a Nigerian prince who work's at the Royal Bank, they have a dormant account, and want you to pose as the person's relative. Are you interested?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77