College Football

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Don't hold back, Garz. Say what you really mean...(laughing)....;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Lol glad you got a kick out of it. But I am glad to see him struggle in the NFL. He got away with too much money and benefits from outside sources and agents. The current USC players who had nothing to do with it, payed the price. Same with the fans. I don't blame any of this on Pete Carrol but I think that's why he split. He didn't want to deal with all of this. He use to get NFL offers every year and never considered leaving. Right after he split town, the sanctions came. He saw it coming. And so did us fans. It was a matter of time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol glad you got a kick out of it. But I am glad to see him struggle in the NFL. He got away with too much money and benefits from outside sources and agents. The current USC players who had nothing to do with it, payed the price. Same with the fans. I don't blame any of this on Pete Carrol but I think that's why he split. He didn't want to deal with all of this. He use to get NFL offers every year and never considered leaving. Right after he split town, the sanctions came. He saw it coming. And so did us fans. It was a matter of time.

I hear you and my beloved Hurricanes are dealing with the same crap. Mind you, the "U" is hardly a bunch of choir boys but they are not the hard core. trash talking, butt kicking teams from days past either. Unfortunately, when your school is the caliber of USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn and others, an exploitation of the players is going to occur. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I hear you and my beloved Hurricanes are dealing with the same crap. Mind you, the "U" is hardly a bunch of choir boys but they are not the hard core. trash talking, butt kicking teams from days past either. Unfortunately, when you're school is the caliber of USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, FSU, Florida, Alabama, Auburn and others, an exploitation of the players is going to occur. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Very true. Glad we had a #6 finish last year in AP even though under sanctions. Helps for recruiting during the dark times. Glad the bowls are back but lack of scholarships for next 3 years will hurt depth. It is what it is. Can't wait for September to get the season underway.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Woo Pig! Go Arkansas. Alabama and LSU are coming to the Hill to play. Those were the only two blemishes on our record last year.

Kinda nervous about the fact our coach was fired after crashing his motorcycle with his mistress on board. Whoops...

We've got in interim coach now, but no announcement has been made about a full time coach.

ROLL TIDE!!!! Can"t wait. I been going through withdrawals

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Geaux Tigers. Let's bring ANOTHER national championship to the SEC.

276115f2.jpg

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Boomer Sooner! Still don't think our quarterback is as good as the hype.

i agree. but more importantly, can you guys please start playing another fight song? the same one over and over for everything over the years really bores me and the rest of the nation :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77