I love this site, and learn so much! I have a Mac now and am fairly new to Mac's. If this exists for Mac's please point me in that direction!

Thanks
    02-05-2011 11:40 AM
    Jes: I still have my Mac Classic II from the late '80s. .. running four active Macs at the moment. One of the best places I go when I have an issue is Apple, Macintosh, iPad, iPod and iPhone news | MacNN ...like here, look at the menu bar for 'forums'. Do not be shy about asking anything, but you might want to Google your issue first ..in case it's really something embarrassingly simple. I find Apple's help site confusing. Good luck - have fun.

Jim
    02-05-2011 11:55 AM
    When I was first looking at a Mac and now that I have one I have learned quite a bit from the following site: ehmac.ca Canada's Mac, iPod, iPhone and Apple TV Community! . A canadian site devoted to all things apple.
    02-05-2011 01:51 PM
    Apples support forums would be a good place to start. A bunch of good information about all iproducts there. Macrumors.com has a forum although never personally checked it out.

Could always google "Mac forums" lol
    02-05-2011 02:17 PM
    Apple insider is a great site.
    02-05-2011 03:12 PM
    try this site, TIPB and this site are very similar TheAppleBlog – Apple and iOS News, Tips and Reviews
    02-07-2011 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD