The meaning behind your User Name

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm a producer and hardcore geek so I combined for my YouTube channel and it's been history since.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 4G using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
hydrogen3,

Tritium: symbol T or 3H, also known as hydrogen-3) is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. The nucleus of tritium (sometimes called a triton) contains one proton and two neutrons, whereas the nucleus of protium (by far the most abundant hydrogen isotope) contains one proton and no neutrons. Naturally occurring tritium is extremely rare on Earth, where trace amounts are formed by the interaction of the atmosphere with cosmic rays. The name of this isotope is formed from the Greek word "tritos" meaning "third".

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Kind of neat to see how people come up with their names :D

Mine: I have always liked seashells and love watching my youngest daughter search for them on the beach...and 93 is the year I got married! ❤

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Berger is the last half of my last name, and I'm the head of my family. BergerKing has also been my CB handle for over 20 years.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a fasination for the large regal jungle cats and as I am a Leo by the month of my birth, I love the Jaguar especially for it's color pattern and has been my screen name ever since I can remember going back to my CB days.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i demand an explanation from SeanHRCC

.. i think he may work for the FBI!

It means Sean Hardcore Rastafarian Crochet Champion...or perhaps Happy Rainbow Connection Cherub.

...or...

Hypnosis Racing Car Club...which was the car club that me and my brother and wife started over a decade ago when we were into the street racing scene that transitioned to sport bikes and track racing and is now kind of a nostalgic memory that i still use because only a handful of people (and now a few more) knew what it meant, lol!

Pick whichever one makes you the most satisfied.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It means Sean Hardcore Rastafarian Crochet Champion...or perhaps Happy Rainbow Connection Cherub.

...or...

Hypnosis Racing Car Club...which was the car club that me and my brother and wife started over a decade ago when we were into the street racing scene that transitioned to sport bikes and track racing and is now kind of a nostalgic memory that i still use because only a handful of people (and now a few more) knew what it meant, lol!

Pick whichever one makes you the most satisfied.

Crochet champion?!! The things you learn in these threads!! lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine is just a abbreviation of my real name that my friends and family gave me. They either call me Rell or Rellskie so i made it my user name on imore.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Crude referring to my occupation in the oil field, Berry is from when I had a Blackberry. When I bought my iPhone and came to this site I didn't even have to register, my name and password just carried over. My email is the same one I used to register at Crackberry ad the system recognized it.

Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The meaning behind my is pretty simple Kristopher is my first name and Ri is the starting of my last name... Pretty simple actually

Last edited:

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
S is first letter of first name and pat is first 3 letters of last name. Should have thought a little more about how that would look!!

Bob327

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
First name is Bob... and I''ve been in the car hobby for decades and love high revving Chevy Small Block 327 cubic inch engines (and older Corvettes) ...

Bob G

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What's the meaning behind my username? Hmmm, let me think. I suppose it simply means that I'm Just Me, D and no one else....(laughing)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77