Don't Freak Out People, Relax!

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
not a big deal. just something to keep in mind...

ever since BlackRa1n came out, more and more people have been inclined to JB. but with the (somewhat) recent release of iTunes 9.0.1 and OS 3.1.2 also, it also seems that MANY people have missed a step when trying to JB their iPhones, or their computer is acting up, or the download failed...there are hundreds of different setups on hundreds of different computers with hundreds of different users. not even the most simplistic set of directions will work for your specific scenerio.

having said that, just keep in mind that there are thousands of members here on TiPb and millions of iPhone/iPod users worldwide. just because 1 person had a BAD experience with something doesn't mean it's a universal problem. if you really want to JB, try it. just make sure you follow the directions and have everything up to date as directed. you can always restore and start over.

and please...if you have problems with your iPhone, please SEARCH the forum. TiPb is here as a learning tool and help center, but there's a strong possibility your answer is already out there. this week alone i think i saw a dozen jailbreak questions that were all asking the same thing. poke around a bit before posting.

just remember, it's JUST a phone! there are more important things to spend your time toiling over. love your iPhone. enjoy all that it offers you. but always remember what it was like a decade or so ago when mobile phones, apps & web browsers were non-existent. <shudder> even with a standard iPhone and no apps you are better off than you were back then.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
"and please...if you have problems with your iPhone, please SEARCH the forum. TiPb is here as a learning tool and help center, but there's a strong possibility your answer is already out there. this week alone i think i saw a dozen jailbreak questions that were all asking the same thing. poke around a bit before posting."

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2